Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

haha, did you ever find out who it was?
No but I made someone else eat some first, waited a week and when they weren't sick then I ate the other. They were aware of this testing procedure. Can't buy that brand here at all. The two people I thought it could be both said they didn't do it. Swore to me, like.

the majority of guys on here could be described as medium height and having brown hair... I still think you should have arranged full on identity parades.

that's all the men on thumped. except moose.
My point exactly, no clue.
There is a thread somewhere here about it.
I was actually freaked and honestly asked for the person to tell me but no one came clean.
It was dropped off on a Saturday when I wasn't working and it had the exact details you find if you looked me up on my work website, including my job title, which was just weird.

I enjoyed the peanut butter though.
Thanks, Thumped Santa.

Back to the rose though...

My colleague beside me got two dozen roses, so now this lonely little one next to that bouquet seems sadder than getting nothing at all. People keep giving half smiles out of pity.

Thanks you pricks!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My point exactly, no clue.
There is a thread somewhere here about it.
I was actually freaked and honestly asked for the person to tell me but no one came clean.
It was dropped off on a Saturday when I wasn't working and it had the exact details you find if you looked me up on my work website, including my job title, which was just weird.

I enjoyed the peanut butter though.
Thanks, Thumped Santa.

Curiouser and curiouser.

No but I made someone else eat some first, waited a week and when they weren't sick then I ate the other. They were aware of this testing procedure. Can't buy that brand here at all. The two people I thought it could be both said they didn't do it. Swore to me, like.
I was one of those I think.

you hadn't let me in on your PP fascination by that stage. The 2 jars in the bag I gave you last year definitely was me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back