Valentine's Day (2 Viewers)

i have a date on valentines day for the first time in years as a single man. i'm bound to get the ride, right?

now, it's a third date, so, do i bring a rose? we've been joking back and forth about valentines day saying it's bollocks and we should just have a fun night and not worry about it too much. but if i don't show up with something will i be going home alone? or will it be lame and awkward if i have a rose? advice, please, thumped!

i have a date on valentines day for the first time in years as a single man. i'm bound to get the ride, right?

now, it's a third date, so, do i bring a rose? we've been joking back and forth about valentines day saying it's bollocks and we should just have a fun night and not worry about it too much. but if i don't show up with something will i be going home alone? or will it be lame and awkward if i have a rose? advice, please, thumped!

oh jeez. Sadly it depends on the person.

The internet (and probably most of your mates) will tell you every girl 'secretly' wants to be given a valentines gift no matter what she says. I'd rather hope that relationships weren't built on a foundation of lies like this but hey, most people can't be wrong right?

maybe show her this thread?

oh jeez. Sadly it depends on the person.

The internet (and probably most of your mates) will tell you every girl 'secretly' wants to be given a valentines gift no matter what she says. I'd rather hope that relationships weren't built on a foundation of lies like this but hey, most people can't be wrong right?

maybe show her this thread?
shit, now i don't know what to think, maybe i better just cancel the date.

shit, now i don't know what to think, maybe i better just cancel the date.

Uh... somewhat ironic gift to try and cover both bases?

or maybe unfriend her on FB, change your number, social group and where you live and hope you never run into her again?

Personally I'd say that if she's sound then she wouldn't say one thing and mean the other in a situation like this but then I was always terrible at playing the dating game.

At least a rose. Or something of a chocolate nature.

oh god, now i'm really confused.
Single roses say, "Fuck, I just remembered while walking by the train station." Hell, even five gerber daisies for a fiver are better than a single rose. Be different and it's inexpensive. Then don't worry about the stupid holiday because you got different flowers unlike every other dude. Have fun. Gorge on something sweet somewhere later after a few drinks. Keep it simple but not generic, that's my advice. Then again, I'm single so maybe I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back