V (1 Viewer)

all that technology and they can't put a decent camera on their flying balls. and no good at the voice recognition either. although i suppose she did use that highly advanced "cup hand to mouthpiece" technique to mask her voice.

yeah das ist retarded. at first i thought the red shit was meant to represent how the
reptillian alien guys see things...but no - just a shitty camera

Watched the 2nd episode of this, it was so bloody boring, nothing remotely interesting happened and I honestly couldn't give a toss about any of the characters! I won't be watching any more.

Watched the 2nd episode of this, it was so bloody boring, nothing remotely interesting happened and I honestly couldn't give a toss about any of the characters! I won't be watching any more.

Yep second episode sank into the sea. Pity that, the pilot was really entertaining.

Going forward hopefully it will retain some of the good elements. Alas poor mousey, you is proper fucked.

yep, same as, totally bored after the second episode. cant be barsed watching any more. i'll just read the synopsis on wiki when it's all over.

2nd episode was hardly that bad! i didnt even think it was bad - just kind of boring
they established far too much in the first episode. i suppose the fact that this is pretty
familiar territory to most of us watching it doesn't help.

the prisoner - now that was bad

i dug that episode...although loads of things about it annoy me "Vs" referring to eachother as
"Vs" - come on!!! "THE FIFTH COLUMN SAYS HELLO!!" - goofy shit. good fun though. most
casually dressed FBI agent ever.

this show is so trashy. i like it, but it's total action movie shit. shame it's off the air for so
long, and we still haven't seen a proper "V"

which, the miniseries, the final battle or the actual tv series? 3 very different animals - the miniseries is brilliant, the final battle is great and the tv series has a lot of charm

the new one is decent paranoid scifi

which, the miniseries, the final battle or the actual tv series? 3 very different animals - the miniseries is brilliant, the final battle is great and the tv series has a lot of charm

the new one is decent paranoid scifi

well, i started with the mini series, then on to the tv series, assuming 'the final battle' was y'know, the final battle.
knew something was up when the starchild was already 7/8 years old.
so now i'm going back.

best bit in the mini series is when Donovan gets the mexican guy to man the gun on the V ship, he blows up the dudes chasing them and Donovan shouts 'nice shooting Poncho!', mexican guy shouts back 'my name is Sancho!' and Donovan just has this face on him like 'what the fuck is wrong with that guy?'
it's amazing.

E4.
Sigur Ros hahahahahah the soundtrack to hivemind bullsihit - I could have told you that years ago.

Plot is getting ropey as shit too. Why do all the Vs have weapons more appropriate to the middle ages?

I'm only holding out until the priest and the girl from lost ride. After that I'm done!

after the one lad was forced to skin the other lad after they cut away they should have cut back to him as an V dead on the table with his mansuit on the floor.

that's what i was expecting alright......i don't get why the Vs are so touchy about
skinning - "don't ever talk about skinning a V" / "skin him!" - they've already said
it's just cloned skin. i'd imagine they find it quite restrictive.

re: their weaponry...c'mon, that's some futuristic phillipe starck looking shit. only
a technologically advanced race could develop a stick that pointy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back