V (1 Viewer)

according to my source at ILM, pointy stick cgi special effects are cheaper than cgi laser special effects

according to my source at ILM, pointy stick cgi special effects are cheaper than cgi laser special effects

pointystick.jpg

imagine what will happen when they discover the integration of dog poo with long pointy stick....
good to see them using Ye Olde Futuristic Alien Bit of Rope as well

still don't understand the reason for the super conspiracy shit, i get what they're up to, why not use your super duper weapons and spaceships to just take what you want?

update on self obsessed yanks looking for metaphors: apparently now they've moved away from the obama administration rubbish and are thinking now its about scientology.

well, i started with the mini series, then on to the tv series, assuming 'the final battle' was y'know, the final battle.
knew something was up when the starchild was already 7/8 years old.
so now i'm going back.

best bit in the mini series is when Donovan gets the mexican guy to man the gun on the V ship, he blows up the dudes chasing them and Donovan shouts 'nice shooting Poncho!', mexican guy shouts back 'my name is Sancho!' and Donovan just has this face on him like 'what the fuck is wrong with that guy?'
it's amazing.

Was there a bit in the 80's mini/series when people were being held in prison camps that were guarded by something similar to graboids or am I misremembering entirely?

Anyway, finished watching the first 4 episodes last night, is okay I guess. Some stupid shit, some good shit.

Was there a bit in the 80's mini/series when people were being held in prison camps that were guarded by something similar to graboids or am I misremembering entirely?

yes. already forgotten what they're called. you only ever see a big black fin gliding through the sand but i imagine they look kinda like this:

Dimetrobig.GIF

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it since episode 2.

Tempted to watch Sliders, I missed out on that at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back