US politics (3 Viewers)

Id say they are printing up the merch already.
Americans never miss an opportunity to sell shite to people.

"Use promo code fight fight fight for a 10% discount"

An AR15 is not an ideal gun to use to shoot someone from a distance, I'd have thought. Not very high powered and not exactly a sniper rifle.
My understanding is the M16 is supposed to be good at everything, and ended up being not great at anything.
The AR15 is the prosumer version. It's still pretty good at shooting things.

But what do I know.

There has also been the conspiracy theory that Trump’s a deep state agent who has been placed where he is to destroy the Republican Party. Which may have been the theory the shooter was going with
All this sounds more plausible than anything Trump says.
Maybe the secret service just hate trump and don't try properly.

Ex president at a public event, and some lad just chilling on a nearby rooftop with a gun.

When the english royals (not the king/queen, the other ones) came to galway there were brit rifle secret service types on the rooftops who'd arrived two days before to check the whole area out.

Ex president at a public event, and some lad just chilling on a nearby rooftop with a gun.

When the english royals (not the king/queen, the other ones) came to galway there were brit rifle secret service types on the rooftops who'd arrived two days before to check the whole area out.
Yep. It's pretty much impossible to fathom how they have let a gunman get on a roof anywhere near that event.
Like the secret service security for this stuff is crazy, sweeps days in advance and rooftop snipers etc. When Biden visited Ireland a year or two back they had a squad get the council to open up all the manholes in the area to check for bombs or something.
So basically, did they just decide to take the day off yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back