US politics (3 Viewers)

Donald Trump offered his unfiltered thoughts on pop superstar Taylor Swift in the new book “Apprentice in Wonderland,” written by Variety co-editor-in-chief Ramin Setoodeh.

Setoodeh: What do you think about Taylor Swift? One of the most famous people right now.

Trump: Yeah, I think she’s beautiful, very beautiful. I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump, but I hear she’s very talented. I think she’s very beautiful, actually, unusually beautiful.

Setoodeh: Do you like her music?

Trump: Don’t know it well, but she is liberal, or is that just an act?

Setoodeh: She’s liberal.

Trump: She’s legitimately liberal.

Setoodeh: I think so, yeah.

Trump: It’s not an act.

Setoodeh: No.

Trump: It surprises me, you know. It surprises me. It surprises me that a country star can be successful being liberal.

From a here point of view it'll be either that he collapses the Ukraine proxy or the Isreal proxy. His alliance with Putin suggests the former.
They are not quitting on Israel

They're the lynchpin of a broad alliance in Ukraine, but have no stomach for it at all

They are not quitting on Israel

They're the lynchpin of a broad alliance in Ukraine, but have no stomach for it at all

Trump will pull the plug on Ukraine straight away, possibly alongside some laughable 'deal' struck with Putin ala his trip to N. Korea*.

Probably double down on Israel as well..

*Trump's not Putin's

Trump will pull the plug on Ukraine straight away, possibly alongside some laughable 'deal' struck with Putin ala his trip to N. Korea*.

Probably double down on Israel as well..

*Trump's not Putin's

Yeah, the GOP want nothing to do with fighting in Ukraine, it won't take much pushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back