US politics (2 Viewers)

America is fairly mad though. I could see them being fairly half assed about some random rallys.
The security folks w/ Obama in Moneygall in 2011 (??) come to mind. He and Michelle walked up the street and shook hands with everyone. "How's the craic Barack?" so it got fairly stressful for security.
Some kids said afterwards "I shook hands with Barack four times!"

I'm gonna do my extremist thing, but I think you have to take the position that Biden loses, and work backwards from there.

Trump's narrative is I'm a tough guy gangster, a bit like 50 cent, only white. Getting sniped at by some eejit is going to solidify this no end. From now on we're going to talk about what a hard case he is, what a doddery aul cunt Biden is, and fighty punching in the face confusion.

Blah blah US politics shameful, grand. No one gives a fuck. It does matter, the party does matter, and the figurehead does matter. I don't really want to see everything crumble any more. I'll vote for whatever dogshit the Dems drag out, including Biden. I voted for the prick last time, but he's going to get beaten this time. Being in Ireland isn't going to insulate yourself from the outcomes of that.

I've seen the video where people spot the shooter on the roof. There is 2 minuites of them shouting for the cops because there's a very obivious person lying on the roof , facinging towards the stage.
I've seen snippers on the roof in Dublin (ok this was a few years ago) because Bank of Ireland was getting a delivery. That seemed a lot more put together than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back