US midterm elections (1 Viewer)

Is there a black, far left and gay democrat female candidate running in 2008?

If so i'd vote for her, defo.

That's the beauty of it. See, Condi Rice conceivably could run.
I would just love to see all those red neck inbred banjo playing fetal foreheaded black hating southern good ol boys.... voting for a gay black woman.

Oh man.

Is there a black, far left and gay democrat female candidate running in 2008?

If so i'd vote for her, defo.

Maybe if Hillary and Barack Obama have a 35-year old baby girl (you have to be 35 to run), and then hand her over to be raised by the Cheneys (who have a gay daughter) for a while, she will grow up to be far left by 2008?

I dunno. Might work. There's just the little thing where we have to make a grown-up baby, like Mirth on Mork and Mindy.

Maybe if Hillary and Barack Obama have a 35-year old baby girl (you have to be 35 to run), and then hand her over to be raised by the Cheneys (who have a gay daughter) for a while, she will grow up to be far left by 2008?

I dunno. Might work. There's just the little thing where we have to make a grown-up baby, like Mirth on Mork and Mindy.

Stem cells!

Stat!

john mccain i reckon.cant see hilary getting elected i have to say.

Hilary would lose it for them. They are not retarded... they couldnt run her. Please.

I mean, she would be a better pres than Bill, but she would just never win.

No way. Jose.

my sentiments exactly...read an interesting theory that we wont see a northern democrat as president for a long time,if my memory serves me the last one was jfk and just look what happened there!
seriously though,all the southern voters who could go either way (theres a sizeable number of them) are more likely to vote republican over a democratic candidate but if he/she is from the south they are definitely going to pick up votes.

Would it not be class though if those boys had to chose between a black gay republican woman and a white gay democrat woman?

Thems your choices boys.

Class I say.

probably have 2% voter turnout south of mason/dixon line.

There'd be a bloody revolution! And let's not forget who has all the guns.

But yeah, flashback, that's a pretty hilarious idea. Condi Rice running for the Republicans would mean a sure victory for the Democrats, especially if they ran a big southern dude.

I would absolutely agree that a northern Democrat won't win, and that a woman isn't going to win right now. Fill the cabinet with women and minorities, yes, but the only person who, right now, when we need it most, is going to carry the next election is a big man with a southern accent, military background and a strong 'faith' (which he keeps largely to himself). He doesn't necessarily have to be southern, so long as he sounds it. I mean, I don't know how Dubya talked before he went to Texas, but he's from fucking Connecticut. Thing is, the only thing that both he and the six New England states agree on is that such a fact is best forgotten.

As for stem cells, I've some stem cell ginger cookies baking as we speak! I think my packet was contaminated -- most of them are browning nicely, but one of them looks suspiciously bovine.

but he looks so small and cute and harmless!?!?

You know why he can't raise his arms above his head? Because his Man costume is too tight. There's a full-length zip up the back, and underneath that cloak, made out of the skin of his defeated enemies and the baby clothes of their helpless children, is a very, very small little poison rat, controlling the levers. Shoulda seen him twenty years ago, used to wear a chicken suit. Made out of real chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back