URGENT!HELP NEEDED!Remains of the Day tour! (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Just when things were going so well..
okay,as well as being in an inhuman amount of pain courtesy of a wisdom tooth, I've just been informed that the planned Remains of The Day/Keitzer date in cork isn't happening so..

Basically if anyone can put on REMAINS OF THE DAY (Usa) and KEITZER (Ger) on THURSDAY 9 OCTOBER could you please get in touch as soon as possible either by posting here on this thread or by emailing either:[email protected] (my personal adress,which has been a bit wonky of late) or [email protected]..

they're doing Dublin the night before and Belfast the night after as far as I know (unless Damo and Glynn aren't telling me something..),but the Thursday has collapsed so if anyone in Limerick, Carlow,Castlebar,Kilkenny..ANYWHERE can put them on that night I'd be eternally in your gratitude..if this date falls thru,the Irish dates are gonna be cancelled basically.
The bands will have a full backline, and money wise as much as you can give them is fine.. a floor to stay on and maybe a bit of (vegan) grub would be handy.

Now, excuse me while I have a small nervous breakdown.
Seriously kids, please help, this band are amazing and it would suck if they had to cancel.

needtokill said:
...bump...

seriously?Anyone?Please?
seriously, i REALLY NEED HELP with this, and I have a hard time believing that i can sort out 6 UK shows for these lads/ladies yet nobody can help out with one measly gig here on a thursday night..
any help greatly appreciated,but if you can help i need to hear from you right away..

thanks
jamie

needtokill said:
seriously?Anyone?Please?
seriously, i REALLY NEED HELP with this, and I have a hard time believing that i can sort out 6 UK shows for these lads/ladies yet nobody can help out with one measly gig here on a thursday night..
any help greatly appreciated,but if you can help i need to hear from you right away..

thanks
jamie

no gig down here but if its any use youd all be welcome to stay with us in wexford and we could lay on some vegan nosh no bother and floor space a plenty - geographically bad as belfast is about 5.5 hours but could be better than nought.

i quite fancy a bit of company on these long dark evenings!

erm, you can play in Leeds....

yeah I'm a promoter in Leeds so I can get any bands a gig in Leeds anytime you want - know it's a bit out of your way though!!
Good luck anyway, I love it when a plan comes together......
Aimée

Corm said:
Any update on this, what's the story?

There will be a definite announcement by the middle of this week as to what's going on,once I've conferred with all involved (promoters etc).

I should warn you, it's not looking good.

Anyone who can help, you have about 2 days to get in touch.If there's nothing by Tuesday, it's not happening.

Hopefully the Makiladoras tour will be less problematic.Dates of that should be up here in the next week too.

Jamie, Just stayed at paco's last night and he mentioned Selfish coming over in march or so next year. Interested? Think it would work out? they'd be probably doing the cheap flight route.2 gigs only,dublin and?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Jamie, Just stayed at paco's last night and he mentioned Selfish coming over in march or so next year. Interested? Think it would work out? they'd be probably doing the cheap flight route.2 gigs only,dublin and?

Yes.
Oh yes.
Excuse me, I've just come.

Fuckin yeeah.

But Remains of the Day...come on...there's gotta be something that can be done? No chance of Limerick? Galway? Fuckin' Ballymoreustis?!

"Have any of the AMC people in limerick been asked about this?
WWW.THEAMC.NET"

O.k. - forget what i said above.
Limerick/A.M.C. have Americain Heritage/Foe on that night(9th Oct).(If they`re any good is something i don`t know i`m afraid.)

Maybe Galways New Noise Collective/fuktifino people can help yous.
I never thought i`d see the day good gigs would clash like this....

Rimbaud said:
I wish it was a call i could make....
The Amc will have to advise on this though.

Hows it looking at the moment?
OKAY folks.thank you to all who tried to help salveage it, bgut alas, the final word is that it's cancelled i'm afraid.The UK kids came through with 3 extra dates.
Any bitching,moaning or complainging should be done to my face.And if you've never had to book a tour before, you should keep your mouth shut.

I'm as dissapointed as the rest of you.

Still,Makiladoras,eh?

Sorry, No Can Galway do..

Would love to be putting on gigs left, right and centre but we are lacking a venue here at the moment. And please, could the rest of the country stop sending your fucking students down here. I swear they're like ants on my uncle's carcass...... :rolleyes:

kollin said:
Would love to be putting on gigs left, right and centre but we are lacking a venue here at the moment. And please, could the rest of the country stop sending your fucking students down here. I swear they're like ants on my uncle's carcass...... :rolleyes:
cheers

Byrneos, I didn't have your email adress, sorry (is it the easpa measa one?) but for you and anyone else who wants them:

Oct 5 - London THE SWAN
Oct 6 - Nottingham OLD ANGEL
oct 7 - Liverpool SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Oct 8 -Sheefield THE CRICKETERS
Oct 9- Middlesborough
oct 10 - Glasgow
Oct 11 - Aberdeen DR DRAKES
Oct 12 - Bradford 1 in 12

there ya go

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back