UPDATE: Diy Irish Hardcorepunk Archive! (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
yup some new stuff loaded up there! Check out the 'Out Of The Trees' Compilation for Pink Turds In Space, Killercrust, Crude & Snyde and 3 Ring Psychosis. Also just upped is the brilliant Pincher Martin Demo from 93 and last but not least is the Knifed/Limpwrist 7".

http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com/

Also bear with me on getting some good vinyl ripped and up, had to put the purchase of a lovely vinyl to usb turntable off a week or so ago due to my economic downturn:p, so unless someone fancies popping into Maplins with 178.98euro and purchasing said turntable for me???? stuff will be a little slow to go up.

Also keep sending on stuff, will endeavour to get it all up asap..|..|

got a lend of the usbturntable today,fuck yeah!

So ripped the following.

BAMBI - S/T 7"
THE WALTONS - S/T 7"
BambiCover.jpg

WaltonsFront.jpg

I tried to do one of these years ago back in the days of dial up! Got a fair bit of stuff up using about twenty different yahoo accounts but then they started deleting whole accounts and I gave up. The main page is still up at geocities.com/eirepunk but none of the links to songs work anymore.

I tried to do one of these years ago back in the days of dial up! Got a fair bit of stuff up using about twenty different yahoo accounts but then they started deleting whole accounts and I gave up. The main page is still up at geocities.com/eirepunk but none of the links to songs work anymore.

Get all yer shit up there again.

Re: Cheapskate/Steeky/The Kabinboy uploaded to blog!

great stuff. that kabinboy 7", and the waltons one that you posted a couple of days ago, are two of the best irish singles ever released.

.|..|

edit: i just remembered that the kabinboy record was the first thing i listened to on the morning of january 1st 2000. millennial hangover cure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back