Upcoming Gigs v.138 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 20
If the Lower Deck is actually a converted submarine of some sort, I demand to play there immediately. Please note however that I won't believe it until I see it.

Trivia question: Which other film used the replica submarine from Das Boot as a 'prop'?

Quite an easy one really.

if im thinking of the right place and my memory serves me right there was no stage in the lower deck.

can someone tell me if the AMC are doing Kaos Pilot? IF there's someone on this forum involved in the limerick gig or knows somebody who is can they please let me know?

we'd love to play the limerick gig as well as the Cork and Dublin ones. my email is [email protected]

Cormcolash said:
If the Lower Deck is actually a converted submarine of some sort, I demand to play there immediately. Please note however that I won't believe it until I see it.

Trivia question: Which other film used the replica submarine from Das Boot as a 'prop'?

Quite an easy one really.

U-571?

xsteox said:
someone on metalireland said disfear are touring here in april. anyone know anymore about this?
I heard about it, but apparantly they send huge riders and want hotel rooms and probably virgins. I think a proper promoter would have to put them on. Or maybe Damo/G(uarantree)Z would do it. hoho

90 day men:
one of my favourite post rock bands although their last record,the one their touring was a real departure from their usual stuff,so much so that im not to concerned theres no dublin date.anyway,they used to be cool so:
03/24/04
LIMRECK - tba

03/25/04
CORK - tba

03/26/04
KILMERY - Cleeres

03/27/04
LIMERICK - High Stool
http://www.epitonic.com/artists/the90daymen.html
the mp3s on their are all good.

wound said:
90 day men:
one of my favourite post rock bands although their last record,the one their touring was a real departure from their usual stuff,so much so that im not to concerned theres no dublin date.anyway,they used to be cool

ya, that first record was so fucking cool and i dont know where it all went wrong, they turned into this crap lounge band... did anyone hear the new EP? have they gotten good again?

Alan Remorse said:
ya, that first record was so fucking cool and i dont know where it all went wrong, they turned into this crap lounge band... did anyone hear the new EP? have they gotten good again?

not sure if its an EP but i got what seems to be their latest release(2003) on southern records,its 7 tracks of complete dullness which was exchanged within two days.

wound said:
not sure if its an EP but i got what seems to be their latest release(2003) on southern records,its 7 tracks of complete dullness which was exchanged within two days.
shit buzz. nice guys.

glad i didnt get roped into the tour so...

Next New Noise Gig..
BERKELEY
GIVEAMANAKICK
FUKTIFINO
Richardsons Bar Galway
thur. 4th march / first band 9pm

This will be the first Fuktifino gig since last august. We have a different singer, guitarist and bassist since then.... expect the old classics as well as some brand new songs.

Also
Next New Noise Gig..
FUKTIFINO
BULLET
Gaff Youth Cafe, Galway
Fri. 5th march / first band 7:30pm
No drinkin/smokin/yokin/jumpin/shaggin

This will be the second Fuktifino gig since last august. We have a different singer, guitarist and bassist since then.... expect the old classics as well as some brand new songs.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back