Upcoming Gigs of Interest (1 Viewer)

I thought the monthly national Palestine march was on this Saturday (it is actually next Saturday 20-7-24)
But the Trans, Intersex folks are having a Pride Day with a pro Palestine theme.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Other Palestine events:

I thought the monthly national Palestine march was on this Saturday (it is actually next Saturday 20-7-24)
But the Trans, Intersex folks are having a Pride Day with a pro Palestine theme.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Other Palestine events:

As far as I know the Trans / Intersex Pride event is marching from Garden of Remembrance to junction of Grafton and Nassau Street where some folks will speak from 12:15.

I am only getting to Heuston at 12:10...

As far as I know the Trans / Intersex Pride event is marching from Garden of Remembrance to junction of Grafton and Nassau Street where some folks will speak from 12:15.

I am only getting to Heuston at 12:10...
Not certain about where this parade is heading. Can't find any other mentions of this destination - Sorry if I misled anyone.

March just arriving at Leinster House /Moleswotth street now
That was great. Organisers totally got it - all struggles are interlinked.
Intersex, Palestinian, trans Palestinian, sex workers, neurodivergent / disability, Asian trans among the folks given a voice.
Strongest criticism of healthcare, racism, far right, capitalism, binary gender roles, and corporatisation of mainstream Pride events etc. from the speakers.

That was great. Organisers totally got it - all struggles are interlinked.
Intersex, Palestinian, trans Palestinian, sex workers, neurodivergent / disability, Asian trans among the folks given a voice.
Strongest criticism of healthcare, racism, far right, capitalism, binary gender roles, and corporatisation of mainstream Pride events etc. from the speakers.
Balls I was at this too. I’d have tried to meet to say hello if I saw these earlier. If you saw a ginge with a black T-shirt with a pentagram on it that said “reading is fun”, that was me.
Yeah it was a good march and much much much better than the other Pride one, which is mainly corporate rainbow sponsorships and no substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back