Upcoming Gigs of Interest (9 Viewers)

My daughter really wants to go but will only be 17 so won't get in.
Are they very strict about it these days?

Anyway, just wondering if there is anyone in Dublin who has been corresponding with John Wiese?
I know Paul Smyth has arranged gigs for him before here but as a duo with him. Which was a great gig but not sure if he’d be booking regular gigs for him.

Places are strict enough these days. My 17 year old got turned away from Fleet Foxes 10 days before her 18th birthday. And doesn’t look that young either. Also was getting turned away at the Descendents but we waited until they switched bouncers, found a sound one and she got in.

So yeah, they seem stricter nowadays than in ‘my day’

Weedeater, Mars red sky, Telekinetic yeti and Elder druid.
Grand Social May 2nd

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Major fucking artsy festival news... Julia Reidy, Pat Thomas etc hitting Dublin early April.

Fair play. I was pondering that Re: Wire thing in the Hague, but class that something like this is happening in Dublin now.

Major fucking artsy festival news... Julia Reidy, Pat Thomas etc hitting Dublin early April.

Fair play. I was pondering that Re: Wire thing in the Hague, but class that something like this is happening in Dublin now.

Yea really looking forward to this. Only really know Mark Fell & Julia Reidy but that's enough for me to cop a weekend ticket. Looking forward to hearing whatever else is on offer. Great to see this here- my impression is that the Arts Council have massively upped their funding for music events since Covid which is why these sorts of festivals are happening..

Yea really looking forward to this. Only really know Mark Fell & Julia Reidy but that's enough for me to cop a weekend ticket. Looking forward to hearing whatever else is on offer. Great to see this here- my impression is that the Arts Council have massively upped their funding for music events since Covid which is why these sorts of festivals are happening..
was listening to MOHAMMAD REZA MORTAZAVI yesterday. percussionist with some really impressive finger work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back