unsliced bread (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
it's the best thing since.....

It's deadly you can have your slices whatever thickness you want and it stays fresher for longer.

I ate a whole vienna roll in one go on saturday.

Dexta you need to get a decent bread knife. Aldi have a set of 3 knifes including a decent bread knife for around a fiver. Then just don't try and cut the slices too thin.

8 hot dogs in a vienna roll + ketchup

Best shit ever.

Havent done it since my college days though.
Man I was full.

moose said:
I ate a whole vienna roll in one go on saturday.

Dexta you need to get a decent bread knife. Aldi have a set of 3 knifes including a decent bread knife for around a fiver. Then just don't try and cut the slices too thin.

once I was starving for a fry and crusty bread of a Sunday

I was cutting the bread while the fry was on

in my fit of starvation, I sliced through my thumbnail while slicing the bread, and a good bit into my thumb

I wrapped it up and kept going, and ate the fry while going "aagh" and "yum" simultaneously. Very confusing it was.

Got a new breadknife lately and keep cutting myself with the damn thing. Currently have 2 cuts on my left hand and one on my right
My current fave bread is the boule from Maison Des Gourmets on that street betwen the Powerscourt centre and the George's St arcade

Bag'o'cans said:
Vienna roll eh, there's a blast from the past.

heh heh. Vienna Rolls in shades and flares were the kings of disco.

Those Odlums make- your- own- bread- in-a -bag give you the joy of yummy freshly baked bread without all the difficulty of making it. You can cut big fat hunks of bread with waaaay too much butter*. Also breadmakers apparently. Hag was bigging them up a couple of months ago... I wonder if the novelty's worn off or if they're really that great.

*this is a lie. you can never have too much butter.

if i'm buying unsliced bread in the superquinn I get them to slice it with the machine. I like the bread when it's too fresh to be cut by humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back