Unsane Irish Dates (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
06/23/04 Limelight Belfast, Ireland
06/24/04 Whelans Dublin, Ireland
06/25/04 An Crusin Lan Cork, Ireland

and the verdict is?....
by the way im guessing this is official, i got it off Relapse, but i havent heard of anyone putting it on.

brianMy Remorse said:

and the verdict is?....
by the way im guessing this is official, i got it off Relapse, but i havent heard of anyone putting it on.
saw that earlier, forgot to post dates. unsane are fuckin savage live.|..| . was planing on being in england then, but might stay here now. all these bands playing in june, have the booking agencies/ promoters ever heard of july, august,september ect ect???

nah, clearly a year only has one month.

pretty fucking stupid though, they are gonna lose money on these gigs, i couldnt go to all the gigs even if i wanted to...Dillinger, Killswitch, Anthrax(think it would be a laugh) dunno bout Machine Head, and theres probably others, ah well, once they make a loss theyll think twice bout bringing heavy bands over again, and once again Ireland will be cast into darkness..
oh yeah, and the Sell-Outs playing too.

did I ever tell you guys about the time.... no, maybe the machine head thing is finally played out....

is this unsane as in the real unsane band? with the singer who's related to jon spencer? the unsane who are amazing who played in the ormond years back? please say yes...

Are you sure? Maybe I should tell you again, in case you didn't hear the first time. They gave me stella artois you know.

Liadain said:
Are you sure? Maybe I should tell you again, in case you didn't hear the first time. They gave me stella artois you know.
oh go on then i love hearing a good yearn, ill put on the barrys, 2 milk, 2 sugar, and a sidekick of stella?

needtokill said:
This is THE Unsane?
Excuse me, I've just come..
who's putting them on in Dublin?
i dont know but doesnt Toxic usually use Whelans for some of the bigger gigs? thought it might be him. odd though cos i havent heard anything about it in cork, but Relapse have it so it has to be booked.

im not sure how many Unsane bands there are, but this is the same one doing the Fury Fest in France.

i can't wait for someone to confirm whether this is the real unsane or not... as in the amazing band who made this record....

ole-009.jpg

i heard another band is calling themselves unsane these days... can someone set me straight?

hag said:
i can't wait for someone to confirm whether this is the real unsane or not... as in the amazing band who made this record....

ole-009.jpg

i heard another band is calling themselves unsane these days... can someone set me straight?
hey hag-
yep, it's the real unsane alight... this from relapse records site...

... ah, the same place the first poster got them from... my apolagies. jesus, i can't wait for this.

Yes it's them. Classic albums such as Unsane, Scattered, Smothered & Covered, Total Destrustion & Occupational Hazard. They supported Neurosis and were brutal.

hag said:

ole-009.jpg

Are these the punters that sounds like a rougher punked up Helmet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back