Unsane Irish Dates (7 Viewers)

jmlcomp said:
we will be in france for this but the lads are going to see them in fury fest...
i will hopefully be in holland watching nomeansno, the ex, fleas and lice etc at crusty fest...
i made that name up...
ahem.......

Fleas and Lice at that thing as well Noel, and alice Donut too? Do you have any Alice Donut lp's or tapes knocking about from back in the day? We did see them in the Village yeah, my memory is shot, can't remember a quarter of the bands I saw in that place

jmlcomp said:
kaospilot were excellent...
cd sucks though, very poor production

ah no, the cd's class! sure the production's crappy, the passion and the songs are there. Listen to track 8 very closely, its fuckin unreal!

Alan Remorse said:
ah no, the cd's class! sure the production's crappy, the passion and the songs are there. Listen to track 8 very closely, its fuckin unreal!

You're blind to the truth Alan :p
Listen to us old wise sages and learn ;)

Screamo, Screamo, Screamo!!!!

There are alot of bands bringing out the same Orchid type stuff which is a bit tiresome after a bit.
Theres still some good stuff out there though - Lack - blues Moderne, JR Ewing, Seven Days of Samsara etc...
Away from screamo/sweamo, i got some Dropdead stuff recently in the Secret record store, an album of theirs and their spilt with Totalitar - now there`s real power for you!

Lack fuckin rule! Ian was telling me some band somewhere up the country cover the first song on their album, that'd be interesting to hear!

maybe
maybe not
tis a bit up in the air at the moment
leo said there'd be about 3 people there because metallica's the same day and the [r]oas dudes will be en francais anyway

Liadain said:
maybe
maybe not
tis a bit up in the air at the moment
leo said there'd be about 3 people there because metallica's the same day and the [r]oas dudes will be en francais anyway
oh it doesnt matter that we'd be there no? i know where your allegiances lie now.

brianMy Remorse said:
are Serpents supporting Unsane in Cork? would be cool if ye are, dying to see ye live.. yes dying.

To satisfy curiosity Brian, Liiadain got onto me about the possibility of doing support for Unsane and I passed said info onto Tom who said hes waiting for set times etc as they are bringing a band called Throat also around with them so he may just use 2 bands as hes doing the camoflague thingy now as well after friday gigs in the cruiscin

oh it's throat who're supporting them!!! your text said 'trout'.... i was so confused!!
throat are pretty bad btw

Liadain said:
oh it's throat who're supporting them!!! your text said 'trout'.... i was so confused!!
throat are pretty bad btw

I did actually say Trout, I didnt hear him properly on the phone the night I was talking to him. I was confused myself, didn't Throat so a US tour with Clutch and Mastodon last year?

possibly
they supported clutch over here anyway if memory serves correctly
doesn't make them any better though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back