Unsane Irish Dates (2 Viewers)

mac warzonescum said:
Is it me just getting old and confused, or did Unsane play Ireland in '94 supporting Neurosis?
that's correct. in the ormond printing works. it was an amazing gig... so amazing. they don't do gigs like that any more.

hag said:
that's correct. in the ormond printing works. it was an amazing gig... so amazing. they don't do gigs like that any more.

Ah right: I have to say I was distinctly underwhelmed by Unsane then. I did want to enjoy them and had liked the stuff I had heard on record, but it was just very bland and uninteresting when they played.

IIRC it was the night that Germany were playing England in the world cup: needless to say that the German's had everybody's support in the bar that night (except for German Suzy that wanted both teams to lose in some fluke occurence). Strange that I remember more about that than about Unsane.

I heard they might stop of on the limeirick by-pass on the way back up from Cork to Dublin and jam for 15 or so minutes on the Hard shoulder - then it`ll be back on the bus again and off to the UK!.
But man what a 15 minutes its gonna be!

Rimbaud said:
I heard they might stop of on the limeirick by-pass on the way back up from Cork to Dublin and jam for 15 or so minutes on the Hard shoulder - then it`ll be back on the bus again and off to the UK!.
But man what a 15 minutes its gonna be!

oh well theres no harm in wishful thinking!
Ahh, god loves someone who tries........ doesnt give him sex though!!

Its been a long time sonce i`ve seen a loud fuck off band down here - its getting me down.

I even went all the way to Belfast for True North, - that did`nt go as planned though:( .

jesus Rimbaud, if only you'd seen Kaospilot, they were the loudest, most fuck off band ever. they were fucking amazing, it was the first time in years that my ears were ringing the next day after a gig (but we did play with them two nights in a row i spose).

still though, get their album. i still havent stopped listening to it!!

are you guys serious?
nth generation screamo
yeah - total mind bender

andrew
ps - not saying they were bad or anything

I would reckon its Tom of freds/Cruiscin fame thats putting this one on himself, he was asking me about them, what they were like etc a couple of weeks back, naturally I went weak at the thought of Unsane playing Cork but they are looking for a few quid it seems to come over to entertain us .|..|

kaospilot were excellent...
cd sucks though, very poor production....
unsane rock, the root of alot of my misfunction as a teenager.....

we will be in france for this but the lads are going to see them in fury fest...
i will hopefully be in holland watching nomeansno, the ex, fleas and lice etc at crusty fest...
i made that name up...
ahem.......

ha, Crusty Fest, that should be its name!!

although you could have a law suit from Matt Groening and the Simpsons for calling it that... itll be the biggest law suit against false advertising since The Never Ending Story, Part 2!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back