United Bible Studies+ Larkin Grimm tour March 16th-20th (2 Viewers)

Quintron said:
Lookin' forward to this now so I am...
Did u ever do anything with the Amygdala recording?

No, not yet, We've a lot of recordings to get through, always playing catch-up.

We're happy to announce Rustic Tacki will be playing acoustic-style at the Galway gig on saturday.

Eachtra have been getting together over the past while and trying out some really different stuff. It feels like we may be moving away from all that discordant noise and into some new wyrd spaces for this tour...

Special guest to Eachtra at the Limerick and Cork gig will be none other than The Dude himself ,
.|..|:heart: Brian Conniffe.:heart: .|..|

For more info, tune in to High Infidelity tomorrow afternoon from 12-1pm on CCR97.4fm (Cork) or stream online at www.ucc.ie/ccr

Also, czech out the 'Music' section of www.eachtra.org for a new video.
xVx

Brian will be in Galway Brian! (will be in Galway Brian will be in Galway....)
He's just doing some cool stuff with Eachtra for the Limerick and Cork date.

See you on Thursday!!!x

Brian Conniffe said:
you're only going to be disappointed at how fat and hairy i am.
Works both ways brother. I'll try and slim down in the meantime.

Fat%20Bikini%202.jpg

I was out in the snow there and old woman was driving around in circles on one of those oldboy scooters just for the hell of it. Her 3 year old grandchild was shouting gibberish waddling towards her. His voice echoed off the houses behind her so it sounded like his voice was coming from her. Highlight of the day so far. I'll keep ye posted if anything else cool happens over the weekend.
Sell_4_wheel_Scooter_For_Old_People.summ.jpg

Quintron said:
eircom wifi in the BBR?!
At the gig now.... :)
The Bluefood just about to go on stage...
Is this the first post from a gig I wonder...
Q.
Must've been good if there's no follow up post to this, or you was too pissed and sold your laptop for ale :rolleyes:

Igor said:
Must've been good if there's no follow up post to this, or you was too pissed and sold your laptop for ale :rolleyes:

T'was.... mighty! I was thinking about providing running commentry like "Miriam Ingram Rocks" or "Larkin Grimms voice is fantastic" or "UBS have just successfully harnessed the serpents" but I was too busy having a grand ol time... that.. and I sold the laptop for ale...
Go see. Galway, LImerick, Cork.

Quintron said:
T'was.... mighty! I was thinking about providing running commentry like "Miriam Ingram Rocks" or "Larkin Grimms voice is fantastic" or "UBS have just successfully harnessed the serpents" but I was too busy having a grand ol time... that.. and I sold the laptop for ale...
Go see. Galway, LImerick, Cork.

Great fucking night. Best UBS show ive seen, and that grimm lass has some vioce. Does anyone know what the insturment she was playing was called. Not the guitar obviously

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back