Unhappy New Year? (courtesy of Murdoch's minions) (1 Viewer)

Keeror

Since 2000
The game is up lads.

Sunday Times, "Culture" (ha ha ha),
Jan 06 2002:

"Irish pop succes in 2002 rests squarely on Samantha Mumba's ability to break America [I love that phrase - maybe Osama should have been a pop star?]...and...her brother Omero's pre-teen rap

"Irish rock seems condemned to its indie ghetto of singer-songwriters and lo-fi bands - artists like David Kitt and Gemma Hayes are unlikely to rise beyond cult status.."

did ye see any of that irish poptarts malarky on RTGee...
"jesus mary mother of god" as my granny (god rest her soul) would say.

suckin satans pecker(s) the lot of them...
like the failed applicants i cried throughout the show (look...i was tired and the remote ran out of batteries and there was nothing else on and..and..and)

But it was such a great piece of entertainment!

Will the baddie fake black lad eventually make the band will the fat lad get the boot even though he's as good as the lot of them but in a fat way.

Will Linda Martin ever tell us exactly why she qualifies to judge such a thing. Will Louis' horn's ever be shown and why aren't all the heads commenting on the strange smell of burning that he's surrounded by.
I loved every bit of it in a sadistic way.
Oh and the psychologist is the best, "Janet is very self centre" jeeeze never as if!!

gold the lot.

ha ha ha...his horns have been eroded by the crown that he wears every night when goes home to his gaff...look mummy, i'm the king of pop. He reminds me of that scene from austin powers when dr.evil is trying to convince his son that he's hip...yes louis, you're hip, you have taste, youre the man.

i thought the psychic was even funnier...when she started talking about some of the contestants having strong numerlology and being destined to become stars...what a pile of crap...

i think its deadly

If these poor attention desperate fools are willing to throw themselves to the Lions (or to Louis in this case) want to do so for my entertainment, well I say more power to them!!

Wouldn't it be deadly if we had a Thumped stylee Indie stars

People would audition and Pete and two other judges would sag of their clothes not being second hand enough, they're guitar playing is to good for an indie band etc, etc, etc,

this is a F.A.B. idea

mugwump (07 Jan, 2002 03:09 p.m.):
i thought the psychic was even funnier...when she started talking about some of the contestants having strong numerlology and being destined to become stars.

Indeed Mackey should name his kid one of those numerically strong names like "Nathan". Ahh it all adds up to 57 which as we know corresponds to the house number which Philo used live in down crumlin.

indeed what arse

And as for the thumped.com super group that would be great. Part from the fact hag would probably win all the places.
Man he's just so bad at everything he's.....he's ...great.

why don't we just find the prick who wrote that stuff and actually kill them? and leave some kind of note so that it won't happen again? seems like the only way to deal with stuff like this to me...

to be a little bit fair though this tripe did appear under the heading for "Pop" - what I would disagree with most is that the only thing appearing under "Music" is classical stuff - it's a bit much to categorise anything non-classical as Pop...

ah come on now hag, it'd hardly do to have kerrang's little darling daemo appearing under the banner "Pop" would it? Although mibbe "Music" would be too strong a word too :p

what? you think what we do isn't music? not even a little teency bit? oh well, i knew i should have gone to ballinteer community school, damn these hands of mine.

hag (08 Jan, 2002 04:21 p.m.):
what? you think what we do isn't music? not even a little teency bit? oh well, i knew i should have gone to ballinteer community school, damn these hands of mine.

Dropping instruments down stairs doesn't count as music
.........(or does it?).

It counts if you *say* it's music.
It doesn't if you say, "Shit, I've just dropped me instuments down the stairs".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back