Ungdomshuset Evicted (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 359
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 15
Here, why are youse even bothering to reply to this cunt?

Needle, you're either joking, amusing yourself by demonstrating how easy it is to distract lefty types, or else you're dumb as shit.
All your dickhead 9-year-old intellect naive stasi-bastard questions are so irrelevant and profane that I can't believe anyone bothered even replying to you.
The answers to most of your questions are immediately available if you were to look up "ungdomshuset" in google.
Basically you've just derailed the whole thread into a bullshit "lifestyle" discussion. You're either a smart low-level agent provocateur or else just a dumb cunt. Fuck off and pay your pension, you never know what the future holds and sure you might have a nasty accident tomorrow and sure where would you be then well at least we've got our health don't we SUCK MY DICK SHITHEAD.

Needle, you're either joking, amusing yourself by demonstrating how easy it is to distract lefty types, or else you're dumb as shit.
All your dickhead 9-year-old intellect naive stasi-bastard questions are so irrelevant and profane that I can't believe anyone bothered even replying to you.
The answers to most of your questions are immediately available if you were to look up "ungdomshuset" in google.
Basically you've just derailed the whole thread into a bullshit "lifestyle" discussion. You're either a smart low-level agent provocateur or else just a dumb cunt. Fuck off and pay your pension, you never know what the future holds and sure you might have a nasty accident tomorrow and sure where would you be then well at least we've got our health don't we SUCK MY DICK SHITHEAD.

Have you heard which Irish person was arrested?

No. I presume it's Paul or Shorty, and I don't think it's Shorty. Most of my friends are in jail and some of them are going to be there a long time.

ah here, be nice

1) Why would the western world want to keep the poor poor? what is in it for these people that makes it worth it?

Capitalism is based on the division of society into classes, one class owns the means of production and uses it to increase its wealth, the other doesnt and must sell their labour power to survive. The wealthy keep the poor poor by simple virtue of making themselves rich.

2) I do not understand when you say they property laws protect the wealthy and keep the poor from getting a better life. Where is this done and how is this done in property. I have never seen in my time, when people i know have bought houses, i have never seen this type of consiracy. Can you explain it more?

When I discuss private property I'm not talking about a house owned and put to good use but rather the means of production and bourgeois property used to accumulate capital.

This thread has gone to crap though so I'd gladly continue the discussion in a new one.

the dole is cool.. thats why the cool kids are on it..

im fuckin sick! the earliest i can get a flight over is the first of april... i booked it before the riots started. cant change the flight days.. hopefully theres something i can do when i arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back