Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (1 Viewer)

"Sources: Dr Fredric Brandt was "devastated" over comparisons to the protagonist on Tina Fey’s new Netflix show, “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt""

can't say i see any likeness between him and kimmy at all

my GP looks uncannily like scottish labour arsehole jim murphy

i always feel a bit confused when i see him in the news

I'm most of the way through season one. It's fine, it's 30 Rock Lite really. I don't think the cast is as good and the jokes aren't as funny, plus recycling Jenna as Jacqueline just feels a bit lazy (though I do find her to be one of the best things in it). I think it has the potential to be more but it hasn't quite got there for me.

i didn't really get into 30 rock. alec baldwin was the funniest thing about it. elaine from ally mcbeal is much better as jacqueline than jenna i reckon.

and...i don't think tina fey is very funny :O

her 'race jokes' in particular (the ones directly involving her, like liz lemon and tracy morgan/jordan or the lawyer couple) are really awkward

I liked the first episode, some very funny bits. I have to watch a few more now. So much stuff to watch, not enough eyeballs or memory to store it all in. Flippin hell

Also, the blonde lady who sits on the steps of Kimmy's and her housemates gaff is the Fairy Godmother from Scrooged!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back