ugh, more imminant misery courtesy of stan and the lads. (1 Viewer)

Roly Poly

Finnan HoneyMonster Beaker O Shea

ScottishTraitor Miller Zilbane Duffer

Keane Morrison

cant believe im putting miller and o shea in, shows how bare the squad is. weird seeing the squad in dublin airport, a few weedy looking kids, dont recognise a lot of em.

Irish football R.I.P

Stan will surely pack it in after this? Dear God, that means we'll probably get Dave O' Leary in!

John Aldridge anyone? I think he's class, and can he sing!?

Also, tonight proves what many people have suspected: Shay Given is our only good player. How we missed him.

What a disaster.

Staunton needs to see a shink. He's saying stuff like "we trained in a professional manner and did everything right, but it didn't go right for us on the night". Hello?

Hopefully Delaney will get the sack too. He's a smary git if there was one.

Staunton is completely deluded in my opinion.
Seriously, I say bring in Keano to kick the shit out of some people and get their fucking asses moving. What we need is someone who will motivate the players at any cost, and there is no better man for it in football if you ask me. Well, maybe MON.

Staunton is completely deluded in my opinion.
Seriously, I say bring in Keano to kick the shit out of some people and get their fucking asses moving. What we need is someone who will motivate the players at any cost, and there is no better man for it in football if you ask me. Well, maybe MON.

Well you can be sure that Staunton won't walk out on the country. Fuck Keane, he betrayed the country one time too many. He should never have even been allowed back in the team.

Well you can be sure that Staunton won't walk out on the country. Fuck Keane, he betrayed the country one time too many. He should never have even been allowed back in the team.
you're not wrong.

what we need is a manager. replacing a fucktard with a meglomaniac isn't going to help. gimme gus hidink or something. fai=pricks.

you're not wrong.

what we need is a manager. replacing a fucktard with a meglomaniac isn't going to help. gimme gus hidink or something. fai=pricks.

It's just impossible to take Stan seriously, his only experience is looking after the Walsall reserves. Can you imagine players like Duff, Finnan or O'Shea going from a dressing room where your being inspired by the likes of Ferguson, Moriniho, or Bentez to getting Stan telling to do something different, you'd just laugh at him.

He should never have been appointed in the first place and regardless of the result on Wednesday he should do the decent thing and step down, it's the only way to win back the Irish public. Then we can get back to remembering him for his puce faced exploits in the World Cups and not his "Oim deh boss, Oim deh gahh-furh" bollox.

Gus Hidink = €€€€€€€€

If anything we'll get John Alderidge which is fine by me, all we need is a karaoke machine and he'll be sweet.:p :p

FAI look at the side we have. FAI realize that this side is shite and will be shite for at least another 3-4 years. FAI don’t want to pay a lot of cash on a proper manager to work with this shite team. FAI select Stan.

Money money money money money………………

FAI is the problem.

Boycott the games. Pricks.

Remember 'Eye Of The Tiger'?

B0006GAO6I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back