Udo's Oil (3 Viewers)

We got this because it's supposed to be good for skin and bones. We thought it'd be beneficial for for me, who has a touch of psoriasis and the dog, who has dry skin.

You're right, it's horrible. We ended up throwing it out.

There was another thread a while ago about it that had some suggestions.

try a search?

I tried some in a yoghurt

foul- a big greasy, oily lump slid slowly down my throat*

it tasted like a greasy frying pan smells

* in a most un-sexy way...

EDIT-

I would rather stick it up my hole* than eat it to be honest

* in a sexy way

I found the only way to take the stuff was straight from a spoon and then drink coffee or orange juice until the taste was gone. Mixing it in anything just means you have to taste the stuff for much longer.

Lads, I hope this isn't a waste of 25 euro!!
No way could i take it off a spoon, thanks though squiggle! I had it in yogurt with muesli before and it was...ok. I gagged a few times, to be sure.

Seriously though, if you put the spoon really far back in your mouth and then just tip your head back you can get most of it into your throat without it hitting your tastebuds :)

Seriously though, if you put the spoon really far back in your mouth and then just tip your head back you can get most of it into your throat without it hitting your tastebuds :)

I'm really really bad for gagging if I don't like the taste of food - I'll try it if the smoothie doesn't work out!!

Moose, the benefits (I am hoping) out weigh the taste.

I'm really really bad for gagging if I don't like the taste of food - I'll try it if the smoothie doesn't work out!!

Moose, the benefits (I am hoping) out weigh the taste.

But what are they? Do they magic you into something super health?

This says it tastes really nice:

http://www.naturalife.ie/product.asp?cookiecheck=yes&P_ID=124&strPageHistory=related

Surely you'd have to be at a peak of physical fitness and health for stuff like this to affect you? I'm honestly curious about this btw.

Ex health food shop worker - AWAY!
Err, actually I can't really remember the full list of great stuff it's supposed to do. It's got omega 3 and 6 (more of the better one) which is good for the brain/memory and also for the skin, hair, bones etc. There's also something to do with it helping your metabolism so it is supposed to help peeps loose weight. Sorry I can't be more scientifical.

sweetoblivion, your local health food shop should have leaflets about ways to take the stuff but I think the long and short of it is salad dressing or smoothie.

Personally, I think it's the biggest cod ever. It tastes disgusting and the only thing it gave me was an upset stomach. Plus its made in rathnew.!ninjaaaa but my friend has some chronic rash and said it helped.

Personally, I think it's the biggest cod ever. It tastes disgusting and the only thing it gave me was an upset stomach. Plus its made in rathnew.!ninjaaaa but my friend has some chronic rash and said it helped.

It's imported by a guy who lives in Rathnew according to me mum. My younger sporty brother used to take it when he was training a lot and found it helpful. Mum reckons at least three desert spoons a day is needed and you can eat it over anything really as long as you don't cook the oil.

Fuck Rathnew. Stick to your garden sheds yeh pricks.

GWAAAAAN THE RATHDRUM YA MAD THINGS YEH.

Sometimes i do unpleasant burps... even if I have managed to get the stuff down in the first place. Like, ages after.

What's wrong with people from Rathnew and people who make garden sheds?

I cant stand those uppity Rathnewians with ideas above their station. That's all.
Fucking Rathdrum is where its at. And Avoca for that matter.

And Woodenbridge can ask my hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back