Ub40 and Simply Red in the point (1 Viewer)

billygannon said:
He's not "ginger". He's reynardine.

I feel physically sick at the thought of both those heaps of shite being in the country, they are 2 bands i absolutely detest

Squack said:
I feel physically sick at the thought of both those heaps of shite being in the country, they are 2 bands i absolutely detest

count yerself lucky, the pricks bought a fucking hotel out in the sticks near where I live.

[/mel C proper bo voice]

Bastards

captain anomie said:
count yerself lucky, the pricks bought a fucking hotel out in the sticks near where I live.

[/mel C proper bo voice]

Bastards

Which breed of pricks bought the hotel - Mick Fuckball's lot or UB40? Not that it matters I suppose but ya gotta know who to address the anthrax packages to !ninjaaaa

you bitter fuckers. live and let live like. there'll be a lot of soverign rings at this gig, sure, but them kids need their fix too. christ.

fucking art nazis. you're worse than the real nazis. and they were some art nazis.

Hector Grey said:
you bitter fuckers. live and let live like. there'll be a lot of soverign rings at this gig, sure, but them kids need their fix too. christ.

fucking art nazis. you're worse than the real nazis. and they were some art nazis.

.|..|

yeah.

pricks.

on that:

Mick Hucknall recently faced a major scandal after it was reported in the Mirror that he'd been caught having intercourse with a juvenile rabbit. He denied the charges, although later witnesses reported hearing him mentioning that he'd been "holding back the ears" and that the "bunny's too tight to mention".

apologies

What's most important about ub40 and simply red playing here is that WHO FUCKING CARES? Does it really matter that they're playing, you're not gonna have anyone force you to go, and there's plenty of folks who like their brand of inoffensive rip-offs of reggae and soul.

Beats noodly guitar wankers any day.

WHOOOOOO!

Speak for yourself. Noodly guitar wankers is where it's AT, these days. Noodly guitar wankers rock the house like no others. Noodly guitar wankers are the best chance humanity has of surviving another decade on this godforsaken hellhole planet we like to think of as "home".

Don't listen to him, noodly guitar wankers, someone out there loves you!!!!

lmd64 said:
Don't listen to him, noodly guitar wankers, someone out there loves you!!!!

That's a just a flat out lie.

Willie Nelson's new album is where it's at

at least some peoples are raising their game!
hey fiachra - tell them about how don baker told everyone that gareth o'callaghan was abused!

Juno said:
Which breed of pricks bought the hotel - Mick Fuckball's lot or UB40? Not that it matters I suppose but ya gotta know who to address the anthrax packages to !ninjaaaa

Some Prick from simply red.
Cloghhan lodge,
Cloghan,
Lifford,
Co. donegal...

Somebody sue me....

Ed said:
What's most important about ub40 and simply red playing here is that WHO FUCKING CARES? Does it really matter that they're playing, you're not gonna have anyone force you to go, and there's plenty of folks who like their brand of inoffensive rip-offs of reggae and soul.

indeed.

however the diamondtoothed readhead runs that Blood&Fire reggae and dub reissue label...so at least he puts his ill gotten nescafe gains to good use.

as for ub40 i smell a rat (in the kitchen) - i think a lotta people have been put off reggae/dub etc due to childhood exposure to the ub's.....

ain't it great the way these concert promoters yoke together the auld-timers for these double bills (even when they're dead - lynard skynard....)

what next? curiosity killed the cat and ABC??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back