Ub40 and Simply Red in the point (1 Viewer)

RAD-ALARM said:
is this thread even necessary?
can't we talk about the amazing white stripes
Jaysus, now it's enough to record your music with a gameboy, sing out of tune and dress like Elvis to be amazing.... if you want my copy of Elephant you can get it from my trash bin

!bog (just my opinion, hope you don't mind)

Alex said:
Jaysus, now it's enough to record your music with a gameboy, sing out of tune and dress like Elvis to be amazing.... if you want my copy of Elephant you can get it from my trash bin

!bog (just my opinion, hope you don't mind)

..the bitterness..the bitterness. New metal is the way to go then. Great news for all :rolleyes:

I saw that Hucknill prick on the telly the other week saying that calling him ginger was racism... what a pethetic little fucker

Ian said:
I saw that Hucknill prick on the telly the other week saying that calling him ginger was racism... what a pethetic little fucker

I totally disagree with everything you said in a PC kinda way...apart from the last 5 words ;)

How can you disagree with a statement of fact? if Iwas offering my opinion, sher dissagree away but that IS what he said on the telly...

He's still a pathetic little fucker buh...

Ian said:
How can you disagree with a statement of fact? if Iwas offering my opinion, sher dissagree away but that IS what he said on the telly...

He's still a pathetic little fucker buh...

Sorry was jokin about the ginger twat....but he is a twat whatever colour hair he would have. Remember the pic of him in those tight shorts.....nightmares still

thickaspigshit said:
Remember the pic of him in those tight shorts.....nightmares still

*shugger* ugh

That's beaten only by the picture (from the back) of Peter Stringfellow on a beach wearing a g-string. Disturbing.

Oh, and something I saw in a magazine today about cysts with teeth and hair :(

Juno said:
*shugger* ugh

That's beaten only by the picture (from the back) of Peter Stringfellow on a beach wearing a g-string. Disturbing.

.."cyst with teeth and hair" eh?? wasn't that pat kenny's moms first choice for names??

Juno said:
*shugger* ugh

I think I've seen that thing in bizarre. Fuckin weird. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back