Tyrant (2 Viewers)

"Dark rebals (sic) of Eire's Shores"

l_e26d458c7c00b9f52724682783b9e12d.jpg

"We are also hoping to cause a bit of a stur inside of the Christian community in Ireland."

Such mischievous young scamps!

They're gonna pound and take your lunch money if they ever see this...I think I might tell them. :D

The guitarist "Tri-Colour" guitar is amazing!

Nobody should go to see Mayhem! I saw them a few weeks ago and they were SHITE!! The singer just wore this huge black sheet over himself and didnt even move an inch the whole concert , looked bizarre.

However Nifelheim played right after them and that was as usual fantastic. First time ive seen a band with a roadie with the sole job of correctly placing skulls on a stage.Storm of satans fire!!

Nobody should go to see Mayhem! I saw them a few weeks ago and they were SHITE!! The singer just wore this huge black sheet over himself and didnt even move an inch the whole concert , looked bizarre.

However Nifelheim played right after them and that was as usual fantastic. First time ive seen a band with a roadie with the sole job of correctly placing skulls on a stage.Storm of satans fire!!

Niflheim = awesome.Pretty much shitting myself with excitment for the NWN reissues.

Here Corm, check out Apocalyptic Masterpiece. Harsh BM from Dublin...they go to school with Fullam. High-larious stuff!!

http://www.myspace.com/apocalypticmasterpiece

RULES. I'm disappointed that their music isn't as shit as I'd hoped it would be, it would be funnier that way.

Just got a promo of The Howling Wind album in the post this morning, YEEEES, soooo good. Also the debut by L'Acephale, very very good, infernal chaos, post-industrial, post-BM noisemongering by some of the Order of the Vulture people. Fuckin spot on.

P.S. - De Novissimus hurry up and get a new release out hint hint...

Just got a promo of The Howling Wind album in the post this morning, YEEEES, soooo good. Also the debut by L'Acephale, very very good, infernal chaos, post-industrial, post-BM noisemongering by some of the Order of the Vulture people. Fuckin spot on.

P.S. - De Novissimus hurry up and get a new release out hint hint...

yep.I've been proudly sporting a L'acephale sticker on my guitar for the past few years now,fucking immense band,looking forward to the album big time.7" and demo were fantastic.

P.S. - I agree with Corm's P.S.

yep.I've been proudly sporting a L'acephale sticker on my guitar for the past few years now,fucking immense band,looking forward to the album big time.

Yeah, it's pretty intense...really bloated, corrupt mash of sound. The production is really unorthodox, a total sensory assault...at the opposite end of the spectrum, have you checked out Lonndom? It's not really quite black metal, more like some kind of blackened neo-folk. Ex-Armagedda so you know it's going to be pretty special.

Here Corm, check out Apocalyptic Masterpiece. Harsh BM from Dublin...they go to school with Fullam. High-larious stuff!!

http://www.myspace.com/apocalypticmasterpiece

had the misfortune of seeing these lads before, they played a quick cover of some song co-opted by republicans and capped it off with a few "OOH AH UP THE RA!" chants afterwards. A mate of mine who got talking to them in the Palmerstown House a week before the gig, talking about music etc. they didnt know who burzum were. high-larious indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back