two separate episodes of good customer service today. in dublin no less! (1 Viewer)

rampz

i couldnt believe it, in gammells bakery in ranelagh and at the dentist. i couldnt believe it. normally stuff gets thrown at me. anyway, i heartly reccommend the above establishments.

Has this restored any of your lost faith in humanity Rampz?

In more good news:

One of the cashier's in Lidl on Thomas Street actually puts the coins in your hand before the notes!

On the other hand I found today that using thumb and forefinger to hold the notes to one side I can force any cashier to put the coins into my palm.

That notes, receipt and then coins method that everyone seems to use annoys me no end.

My other half left a bag of crap down in a shop because she was adled looking for a present or something. It was worth about a ton, and there was a receipt in it and everything, they could have returned it for cash...

But, she gave them a ring, and they had her stuff ready to pick up.
Deadly.

Has this restored any of your lost faith in humanity Rampz?
In more good news:

One of the cashier's in Lidl on Thomas Street actually puts the coins in your hand before the notes!

On the other hand I found today that using thumb and forefinger to hold the notes to one side I can force any cashier to put the coins into my palm.

That notes, receipt and then coins method that everyone seems to use annoys me no end.

no i still hate everybody. its just nice to be surprised once a year.

Yeah yerman is sound.

mr gunn is the nicest man in the world..he really knows his stuff and always goes out of his way to make sure you get what ya want..same with his kids..

i got amazing customer service twice in meteor over the weekend..on saturday i realised my charger had broken and i only got the phone in sept..so i brought it back in on saturday and explained what happened and they jsut handed me the new charger without any hassle..

then on sunday my phone stopped sending and receiving picture messages..i rang the customer service and didnt get much joy so went back into meteor yesterday..so the problem was my sim card and they switched it without any hassle again!!hooray!!couldnt have been more impressed..

mr gunn is the nicest man in the world..he really knows his stuff and always goes out of his way to make sure you get what ya want..same with his kids..

Would it be too dodge to make a paedo joke?:eek:

Paddy Irish Paedo, Paddy Scotts Paedo and Paddy English Paedo walk into a bar trying to open their packets of airplane peanuts.

What's the deal with bars eh?

I was served my the most BEAUTIFUL girl in Fallon and Byrne today and she was really pleasant to boot. She must have been or is a model, and when I say model I don't mean someone from the Glenda Gilson school of modeling. I couldn't stop sneakily looking at her during the transaction!

She's tall, pale, dark hair with fringe. Get in there and have a gawk lads, and lassies of that persuasion ;)

I was also served by a lovely granny in Boots in Jervis the other day. The bloke before me was buying two 12 packs of Durex Pleasure Selection with free sachets of 'play gel'. The granny and I shared a knowing glance!

i called in to have a look at monster music in blanch while i was over visiting my mum earlier. the sales guy was really nice and helpful. its a pretty small shop. i guess its in its infancy.

I was served my the most BEAUTIFUL girl in Fallon and Byrne today and she was really pleasant to boot. She must have been or is a model, and when I say model I don't mean someone from the Glenda Gilson school of modeling. I couldn't stop sneakily looking at her during the transaction!

waitress in the restaurant I was in last night was a stunner. Cutest girl I've seen in Tulsa by some distance.

Dark hair, very thin and tall (and good posture too).

they're fantastic. i still like going there even though i've had this exchange about twenty times:

"great, can i take your name?"
"lisa carbide."
"carbide?? oh! do you know bill clinton's irish family were [erm] carbides? and when he was over here, they visited the pub, because of the name, and..."

i had yet another horrible experience in crown jewels today (death glares and stony silence) on one of the first times i've been outside after a week sick, so thumbs up for the good examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back