Turning into a caricature of stage Irishness the moment you leave the country (1 Viewer)

i get hassle abroad cause i dont drink
"you mean yr irish and you dont get drunk?"

"im not a stereotype,now fuck off or ill batter ya"

mikeleprechaun03_420.jpg

I get very selfconcsious about how much I say fuck when I'm abroad.

Also yanks dont care much for the kind of casual blasphemy the irish are so good at. I said "for fucking jesus christ bastard sake" or something similar in company yesterday and was nearly stoned.

Anyway,
I knew a guy from west clare who used to always say "clitorised" to mean broken. "my car is fucking clitorised"

I get very selfconcsious about how much I say fuck when I'm abroad.

Also yanks dont care much for the kind of casual blasphemy the irish are so good at. I said "for fucking jesus christ bastard sake" or something similar in company yesterday and was nearly stoned.

Anyway,
I knew a guy from west clare who used to always say "clitorised" to mean broken. "my car is fucking clitorised"

Fucking right. I am quite self concious about my filthy mouth when in work.
Although, I say BOLLIX a fair bit, and that seems to be completely unoffensive here. Quaint even. I get faint smiles in return for the outburst.

"Aww, he is so sweet that Irish guy, with his funny words".

Sound.
Back of the net.

Most loathed word of all time, ever.

it reminds me of the shitheads you meet on a J1 - fuck off asshole, I didnt come here to hear your 'coolaboola' crap! *smashes a glass in their face*

the titta-teee-titta-toh-ing has earned us many free drinks in the past. it most definitely has its place. mmmm free drinks.

the only word i'm ever aware i say that meets confused glances is 'deadly', and i realise i say it a lot.

also, it also dawns on me how much i swear. swearing is cool though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back