TURN CONFIRM AS SPECIAL GUESTS AT RESCUE SQUAD XMAS SPECIAL : DEC 23rd (1 Viewer)

rescuesquad

Website
www.therecuesquad.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ROCK ‘N’ ROLL RESCUE SQUAD
Please Think Irresponsibly: Every Thursday 11.30PM – 3AM

THE MUSIC CENTRE, CURVED STREET, DUBLIN 2
Doors 11.30 – Admission €8 Euro [€6 with 3rd Level ID/Members]/Dec 23rd Adm €10

Only two weeks on the road but already kicking it up a gear. The last two shows in the Music centre were just too much ****ing fun, with live shows from THE THINGS and THE WALLS rocking the main stage well after midnight and a bunch of nutters taking control of the heavy Metal Karaoke Room.

TURN PLAYING A NOT SO SECRET SHOW ON THE 23RD OF DECEMBER

On the 23rd of December TURN play their first public live show in many months at The Rock n Roll Rescue Squad. Rumour has it could be a set with a couple of Black Sabbath covers. Turn have kept a fairly low profile this year but with a new bass player and new material, this should be a special show before they take to the stage with a certain Mr Paddy Casey in the RDS on December 30th. Expect them on stage at the RRRS after midnight.

THE UGRES THIS THURSDAY DEC 9th

This Thursday our live guest will be THE URGES, they’ll be on stage sometime after 12.00 but get down early and pay a visit to the heavy Metal Karaoke Room, We’ve just added some Sex Pistols and AC / DC tunes to the list, if it’s so wrong then why dose it feel so good???

Sinister Pete [Phantom FM] and Rory Montane take care of DJ duties in the Stadium rock room, While Dandelion keeps it soulful in the Bar.

Over the next couple of weeks we have some rocking surprise guests for you, you never can tell who will walk on and plug in, so stay tuned to www.therescuesquad.com

Over and Out.

TURN PLAYING A NOT SO SECRET SHOW ON THE 23RD OF DECEMBER

On the 23rd of December TURN play their first public live show in many months at The Rock n Roll Rescue Squad. Rumour has it could be a set with a couple of Black Sabbath covers. Turn have kept a fairly low profile this year but with a new bass player and new material, this should be a special show before they take to the stage with a certain Mr Paddy Casey in the RDS on December 30th. Expect them on stage at the RRRS after midnight.
Pfff. I'm going to The Thumped Christmas Do.

"A certain Miss Zita Spring."

damn, I hate to miss Turn. Oh well, I can add it to all the other times I've missed them. Deliberately.

ok then, bleugh meh.

just figured out the title for giraffe running's new cd. turn are cool. i'll always remember turn for this.

bleugh meh, bleugh meh.

no! Finally they removed me. I got given out to for being 'uptight' first though.

Turn - fuck off and die. And take me off your mailing list while you're at it.
nlgbbbblth said:
you still on the mailing list

I can't get off it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back