Tunguska//Sheep dip//Ghost of Medina-Fred Zeppelins-Sat April 18th (1 Viewer)

kutter_krock

tunguska.jpg

TUNGUSKA
tunguska_live.jpg

Crushing and intense crust/hc from Dublin who completely destroy live…
www.myspace.com/tunguskapunk

SHEEP DIP
sheep_dip.jpg

Wiclow lads playing down tempo, down tuned punk, in the vein of Dystopia.
http://www.myspace.com/fuckinsheepdip

GHOST OF MEDINA
ghost_1.jpg

2 Piece crusing metal riffs
www.myspace.com/ghostofmedina

STANTONS GRAVE
stantons.jpg

Still getting it all wrong
www.myspace.com/stantonsgrave

Fred Zeppelins
Sat 18th April
€6 in
Doors 9

sorry for nicking your band discriptions dan

Hey, I heard a rumour that Eamonn might be bringin some stuff along to this - is that true?
Oh, and depending on how practice goes tonight, we may finally have new material. Hooray for us!

Hey, I heard a rumour that Eamonn might be bringin some stuff along to this - is that true?
Oh, and depending on how practice goes tonight, we may finally have new material. Hooray for us!

Yep i'll be bringing the Rimbaud recs distro out for a walk in the park that night!
We'll have a table full of records for everyone to get off on.
Any specific cds/records people may want send me a pm.

Damn. Duty calls and I can't go to this. Would have really liked to have seen Tunguska and Stantons Grave!

was looking forward to soaking in the puke piss and shite encrusted charm of freds too....

Hey all.
Since I never got to say thanks to Ghost of Medina or Tunguska from the stage (my mic got turned off just as I was about to), I'll say it now. Cheers lads for a great show.
Both bands played killer sets. My ears are still killing me from Tunguska's set :) I reckon there was no need for their cabs to be miced (miked?), in fact it kinda drowned out the singer unfortunately. But apart from that is was damned powerful.
I don't normally enjoy instrumental bands much (the Face used to be the only exception), but Ghost of Medina were amazing. Finger-tapping = sweeeet!
I should probably apologise for fuckin up the last song of our set: my guitar didn't seem to want to cooperate, although that doesn't explain my timing being way off - that was probably down to the margheritas in Mexicanas beforehand (the mic trying to run away from me didn't help matters though). Sorry :(
But apart from a few little fuck ups like that I enjoyed the show. Hope everyone else did too.

Tunguska were loud as fuck alright, deffo the loudest Ive ever heard them in Freds, still though Andys vocals buried a little in the mix kinda worked for their style of music I think

Stantons and Medina were great too, a good crowd turned up too and the Tunguska lads survived the dinner I made em, a bit of a result. The quad after was a bit difficult though seeing as I couldnt hear a thing after their set.

How were Casiotone for the Painfully Deaf, I got delayed in Freds after by Mr Carlsberg and didnt make it over in time for it

real busy in there & was pretty beat up after Record Store Day so was finding it difficult to get into it.
A lot tougher after Tunguska took my face off.
The guy before Casiotone called Concern was deadly though so great night overall.
www.myspace.com/nostophilia

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back