tucker max: genius or cunt? (1 Viewer)

ever read steve albini's tour diary from ages ago? like where he goes to the brothel in germany? top stuff.

yeah read this guy's stuff ages ago and laughed a lot. he's a total cunt, but fortunately for him he's also very funny.

I don't know... I think he's a very clever guy unlike Maddox who's humour (esp the misogynist humour) is really taken too far and is plain unfunny. Tucker Max is an asshole, but he's able to make fun of himself and isn't trying to teach us anything. Also the story about him shitting himself is amazing. To me he invented the phrase "hilarity ensued".

another good read is his female friends blog "the bunny blog"

ive spent the whole day reading his stories. some of that stuff is unbelievable - like the first time he tried to 'do' a girl up the bum?

oh gawd.

It's been quite a while since I've been wide-eyed and open-mouthed with astonishment while reading stuff on the internet. What a crazy fucker.

i know! some of the stuff is fucking unbelievable!

he takes objectifying women to a whole new level.

website man said:
She passed out when we were done, and I joined the party that was still going. Flush with excitement and pride, I triumphantly threw my hand in the air and yelled across the apartment,

"RAISE YOUR FUCKING HAND IF YOU'VE EVER FUCKED A MIDGET, BITCHES!!"

The other two midgets raised their hands. Thanks assholes.

Ace.

His hatred of Nitzer Ebb was delicious

dieter30av.jpg

the breathaliser story is pretty hilarious. maybe because I've been that drunk at completely inappropriate times too, but in anyways. he's obviously getting enough affirmation as an hilarious dude to notice just how much of a bigot cunt he actually is. it's unfortunate that the people who seem to send him hate mail are infinitely less articulate than him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back