Trying to decide which direction to take when people are walking towards you (1 Viewer)

the best bit is when one of you gets really angry at the other person

It's really awkward when, after you've thrown the head in for a snog in this situation, you realise that the other person is actually talking to someone on a hands-free set and it's just totally the wrong time. Morto.

It's really awkward when, after you've thrown the head in for a snog in this situation, you realise that the other person is actually talking to someone on a hands-free set and it's just totally the wrong time. Morto.

Its very difficult nowadays to differentiate mentallers from people on head sets.

Chinese people seem to always be having vicious rows on theirs.

My mam reckons this is something to do with your energies crossing paths but she's a bit nuts.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

whe i was at the bar last night there was a big vase on the counter and when i was getting my change the bar tender handed it to me one side of the vase but i had alread held my hand out the other side. then she switched but i switched too then and then she switched back but so did i etc. neither of us got thick though. i thought this was an interesting variation on the topic under discussion

i'm terrible at this. i always fumble at the last minute and end up lunging towards them so it looks like i'm going in for a snog.

i started a new job there last week and when i was being introduced to my new colleagues it was all i could do to restrain myself from leaning over to give them a peck on the cheek, it happened with all of them and happens quite regularly in general

Pick a 60 yard line and stick to it.

Look at the line. Ignore the people. Remember to smile though, or else people with think you're homicidal.

It works.

Make eye contact- guaranteed to make them back off

make a kissy face- even better

Leapfrog over them. But this introduces the new problem of who's the leapfrogger and who is the leapfrogged in any given situation. Some people are just natural leapfrogs - watch their tongue.

Pick a 60 yard line and stick to it.

Look at the line. Ignore the people. Remember to smile though, or else people with think you're homicidal.

It works.

Thats the one. You should commit to your maneuvres. If you change your mind you're just going to confuse the other person. Stop being over-polite and make a freakin decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back