Trojan horse help me plaese Thumped. (1 Viewer)

Gabbo

Shiiiiiiiiiit. Somebody please help me. I've got two Trojan Backdoor guys sitting in my AVG vault. I read on a French forum that they just keep coming back. I really need help, in layman's terms.

Shitting myself a bit here. I've got everything on this computer and nothings backed up!!!

Help!

Just fucking delete them from your virus vault and if you can force yourself to steer clear of them dodgy sites you're obviously looking at they should'nt reappear.

Would then be a good idea to head over to download.com and get/run a couple of spyware killer programs.Should do the trick nicely.

Oh,and don't open any unsolicited emails.....EVER!

Just fucking delete them from your virus vault and if you can force yourself to steer clear of them dodgy sites you're obviously looking at they should'nt reappear.

Would be a good idea to head over to download.com and get a couple of spyware killer programs.Should do the trick nicely.

if they're in my vault dose that mean they're under wraps for now? Should I do that vcleaner.exe thing?

if they're in my vault those that mean they're under wraps for now? Should I do that vcleaner.exe thing?

Yeah they won't bother you there but I'd flush them.
You should get Spybot-Search-Destroy run that,then get Glary-Utilities and run that(it's a great yoke for cleaning up your messy hard drive too,can't recommend it enough).I don't know what that other thing you mentioned is.

Fuck that,Petes on the case

I'd still run Glary though.keeps my macines running smooth anyhoo.

Holy Jeebus Pete.That hitman pro is definitley aimed at the more nefarious interneter.its installing a fucking gansy load of shit on me computer.Be interesting to see what it uncovers.
I predict a long night of the soul uninstalling all of its components though,after it tells me I've been a good boy,mind you.

Holy Jeebus Pete.That hitman pro is definitley aimed at the more nefarious interneter.its installing a fucking gansy load of shit on me computer.Be interesting to see what it uncovers.
I predict a long night of the soul uninstalling all of its components though,after it tells me I've been a good boy,mind you.

¿Qué?

It just seems to be scanning mine and so far only finding tracking cookies.

actually i ran it on mine and it found fuck all.... i don't think it works on 64bit vista

if it kills yisser computers it's not my fault

Hitman pro no go!
I ran the thing.Fucking yoke started firing off messages and making requests and scanning, then more flashing stuff and whistles going off......

Found fuck all in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back