TRM news - from their site (1 Viewer)

skinnerchinner

Free ‘RMNMN’ CDEP available soon and for download now. TRM to play Skinny Wolves 29th June.

The planned free EP for all those who attended the Vicar Street gig will be available within the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately the planned release hasn’t gone too smoothly from the initial financial constraints at the time of the gig to current pressing problems. This has meant that our planned June 1st release has now been put back slightly.
The free CD was initially intended as a two track EP as a thank you for everyone who attended the show but is now five tracks with each member of TRM individually writing and recording a track each. We will be putting up a list of places where the EP can be picked up from as soon as we get it back from being pressed.
The CD will also be available by post for anyone living outside of Dublin. In the meantime and due to so many people mailing us about losing their ticket for the show we have made the EP available for download here. Unfortunately anyone who has lost their ticket will not be able to receive a CD version of the EP. A hi-resolution cover will also be available to download in the next update so check back within the next few days.

hmmm..im trying to guess whos each track is...
toughie..
is matties the battlesesque one?or is it merv?(mervesque drums)
great idear for an e.p. nice artwork

EDIT.actually it sounds like they lifted drums from an i am brazil track...?

hmmm.i dunno. is it mervs? if so that dude needs to make an album.
i thought mervs was the 4th one? based on the stuff he plays on hibernation statement..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back