Tragedy in Cork (1 Viewer)

Fuck I love the TITD stuff on the Relapse DVD. I met Steve Austin after the Glasgow gig last year and he was sound as fuck. TITD is one of the best bands ever.

error type 11 said:
Ya just got there ahead of me Eoin, there is a slim possibiity we may have gas today

sweet that means everybody eats hot food instead of a cuppa soup for everyone :)

best punk gig i've been to in ages... all bands played great. tragedys merch left a lot to be desired though...no cds...one, one song 7 inch...crap tshirt....if anyone wants to interview them in dublin tonight for the next issue of unfit for consumption please do.

that was class last night...
the fact that 70+ people showed up to a hardcore gig on a monday night in cork and had a blast is testament to the incredible amount of effort leo put into promoting this gig....
fair fuckin dues boy...
the dagda blew tragedy away though....
but they were still excellent...
and the sound was great which must be a first for freds....

i only stayed for ROAS, but they were amazing, their new song was unbelievably heavy. as in you wont believe me. seriously they were class.
was really heartening to see such a great turn out for a gig on a monday night like that though, twould be great if it continued.

jmlcomp said:
that was class last night...
the fact that 70+ people showed up to a hardcore gig on a monday night in cork and had a blast is testament to the incredible amount of effort leo put into promoting this gig....
fair fuckin dues boy...
the dagda blew tragedy away though....
but they were still excellent...
and the sound was great which must be a first for freds....

No dues to me Noel, cheers for ye to play and bring the backline. watching The dagda tear through threefold was the highlight of the night for me plus the last track that Tragedy played was a belter too. A great night all round .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back