Tour de France 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

Hahaha well YA GOT THAT WRONG!!

The wee hill on the run-up to the finish is fucking killing the sprinters hahaha
I mean you could literally watch the first 10 mins and the last 20 mins and you'd miss nothing.

Always some amount of crashes in the first week with lads as nervous as hell.

poor aul froomey. I wouldn't wish a crash on anyone but I'm torn between wanting to see the race without him in it, or with him in it, but losing 10-20 mins a day.

I found it
I google translated it
It seems to say

RAISINS
Oma and Opa are german for granny and grandad. Omi and Opi might be more familiar forms of that? My German's not very good, but they do that ending words with the "ee" sound as a familiar thing.

She's some gobshite. Crashing in races is miserable.

Much more standard boring stage today, but another great finish at the end, with a massive hill for the last 2k up to the finish. Sky tried to get a train going for the hill, but all the other contenders basically took them down, haha. I'm sure it will be back to the sprints or whatever tomorrow, but fuck it's great to have these stages that are basically flat but have a massive hill at the end to fuck the sprinters, haha

Much more standard boring stage today, but another great finish at the end, with a massive hill for the last 2k up to the finish. Sky tried to get a train going for the hill, but all the other contenders basically took them down, haha. I'm sure it will be back to the sprints or whatever tomorrow, but fuck it's great to have these stages that are basically flat but have a massive hill at the end to fuck the sprinters, haha
what are you on about, BEST SECOND STAGE EVER!

can't wait for MVdeP's power numbers up that last climb. I'd say it would be close to those of a small car.

If the organisers had half a brain they'd have a few really tough stages at the start of the race to calm everything down - tough, as in, cat 1 and 2 climbs. Then throw in a few classics type stages. The combination of nerves and of younger riders who are too full of beans and can't discipline themselves to ride in a group, along with the odd eejit holding a cardboard sign, means there are more crashes than there should be. Design the course to thin out the the pack = sorted.

The great British dope, erm I mean hope, Geraint Thomas, is already a minute down on the Slovenians. I can't say I noticed him going out of that first group. I assumed he was in there given Skineos were the ones pulling up the final climb. Dan Martin is bollixed after the Giro and he even managed to come in only 30 seconds down.

Oma and Opa are german for granny and grandad. Omi and Opi might be more familiar forms of that? My German's not very good, but they do that ending words with the "ee" sound as a familiar thing.

She's some gobshite. Crashing in races is miserable.
In Latvian it's Ome and Ope, so I'd say its some other similar-type language.

Fuckin totally mad stage there, think every cunt except for Pogacar crashed in the last 10k

Quite possible that Pogacar just won the race on stage 3 haha.

Caleb Ewan crashed out in the sprint and took Sagan with him

Total disaster of a stage. Some very dangerous narrow roads in last 10 km.
Awful start to race.

I was busy last few days with 2 Euro matches per day, Tour, walking and meeting friends for first time this year so internet time had to go.

Poor club cyclist on the side of the road on Saturday stage 1 who got hit by about 4 riders in a pile up in second big crash that day deserves a mention.

that really opens up the sprints now.
as I wasn't here Sunday what a ride to win the stage and get the time bonuses needed to get yellow by Mathieu VDP -WOW. having the audacity to even think of doing that. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.
he rides on instinct, always backs himself and if he blows up doesn't loses confidence.

Geraint Thomas with a suspected dislocated shoulder too. Though they're saying now it didn't pop out, but must still be badly sprained.

LeFevre still acting the bollox too. There must be someone somewhere has footage of him sucking the face off his secretary? They should leak it and destroy the fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back