TOTAL DISGRACE! (1 Viewer)

elmo_up.jpg

what if they spend all their money on smack and end up in prison again and are forced to go cold turkey again and then it goes full circle again and again and again and again.

what if they spend all their money on smack and end up in prison again and are forced to go cold turkey again and then it goes full circle again and again and again and again.
chances are because of this case it probably won't ever happen again. and that's a good thing, right? so let's hear it for the junkies.

its a Politically Correct world gone absolutely crackers...

...I've got a twitchy eye from too much coffee

...I want a hand out

its a Politically Correct world gone absolutely crackers...

...I've got a twitchy eye from too much coffee

...I want a hand out

How is this political correctness? It's a human rights issue. People are sent to prison. This is their punishment. A denial of the right to healthcare equivalent to that available in the community is not part of the sentence. If you want people to come out the other side less likely to committ crime, torturing them and giving them even less faith in the system is NOT going to help.

The article is just a bullshit tabloid spin. i would imagine the compensation was paid because proper treatment was not available to the inmates when they were going cold turkey.

so who decided to derep me and call me a dope for putting this up?

It wasn't me, but that's only because I don't really derep people. Why is it a total disgrace then Squack?

Dave- another means to further alienate drug users/former drug users. Everyone else who gets fucked over and compo-ed gets money but they don't (or do you suggest the state should check if say, abuse victims are alcoholics/former alcoholics, just in case?). Super patronising. They aint children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back