Torrents (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
help please.

i downloaded a file from demonoid with utorrent and was seeding. i then removed it from utorrent by accident. how do i get the file back into utorrent to start seeding again? the torrent was the first season of the Wire and i want it back to bump up my ratio!

Move the completed files to your folder in utorrent where you store your downloading files, then go find the torrent on demonoid, it should start up, go through the checking, then move the file to completed and start seeding.

any of you lovely lads got a demoniod or other private invite lying around? just found out that you cant really get caught on private trackers...

Fuxache. I just uploaded some torrents yesterday.

raid%20police%20school.jpg

has anyone got a site or torrent where i can download MS word or a similar application as i only have MS USB and i cant share that with class mates or use on another computer and its a big pain. i dont mind if its an old version just as long as i can down load it..

also i have symantec antivirus on my computer and it takes up 741mb that seems a lot while my norton takes up 33.1mb i dont know which to get rid off so my computer will work faster?

and i heard something of diving your drives c and d is this easy to do?

has anyone got a site or torrent where i can download MS word or a similar application as i only have MS USB and i cant share that with class mates or use on another computer and its a big pain. i dont mind if its an old version just as long as i can down load it..

also i have symantec antivirus on my computer and it takes up 741mb that seems a lot while my norton takes up 33.1mb i dont know which to get rid off so my computer will work faster?

and i heard something of diving your drives c and d is this easy to do?

Get rid of all that Symantec stuff and just put on AVG instead. The difference is unreal. Talk about bloat.

got rid of all symantec stuff but avg wont download so got windows live one care. thanks goff. i only asked bout the windows as a chinese friend of mine can download windows 98 in chinese for free!!! but i cant download it in english

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back