Top 5 movies? (1 Viewer)

1) Das Boot
2) One flew over the cuckoos nest

Positions 3-20 are still empty because no films come close to these. In Position 21 is Inidiana Jones, or soemthing like that.

FancyGoods said:
1) Das Boot
2) One flew over the cuckoos nest

Positions 3-20 are still empty because no films come close to these. In Position 21 is Inidiana Jones, or soemthing like that.

Das Boot rules. Following on from this, I thought Troy was going to be shit. Then I heard that Peter O Toole is in it (which I thought gave it a chance). Then I heard that Wolfgang Peterson is directing it. It immediately went from 'probably shit' to 'could be amazing'.
Then I saw a clip of a fight scene between Brad Pitt and Eric Bana. Now Troy sits in the category of 'Looks fucking amazing, can't wait to see it'. Only some sort of Cork spa would call that fight scene Lame.

Question: Now that they have made Troy, are they going to do a sequel to it? They could call it The Odyssey or something, maybe the Coen Brothers could direct it...

i thought that fight scene looked a bit lame. wouldve been much better if Bana pulled out a bazooka and blew the shit out of Pitt. And then saved the American president.

all in a day's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back