Tonight's Oi Polloi gig. (1 Viewer)

Great night, Oi Polloi's set was well too short, but I reckon I'd still be sayin that even if they played for 2 hours. Strange that there only Dublin date was a fuckin tuesday but everyone was still goin mental all the same. Only Fumes - quality as usual. Fair play Jill and Damo for organising it.

social lube....wasters!

OFAC...foocking brilliant!

Oi polloi...LEGENDS!

song of the night.....BERTIE AHERN,FUCK OFF!!

deadly night. had a good skank in the lower deck which is unusal in itself. OI POLLOI were class i liked the way the lead singer gave out to that polish guy for jumping in with his elbows first, questions later. and his general talking was pretty cool what with scottish and him making sense. good music and patches for sale nicely set up. fair play jill & damo for whole organizing stuff. ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES get better every time i see them and such diversity in their type of music. alll together a great night
.|..| .|..| .|..|

ps anyone find a camera silver A500 i lost it there at the gig. reward of a free dinner offered or a sound nice one young fellaits

deadly night. had a good skank in the lower deck which is unusal in itself. OI POLLOI were class i liked the way the lead singer gave out to that polish guy for jumping in with his elbows first, questions later. and his general talking was pretty cool what with scottish and him making sense. good music and patches for sale nicely set up. fair play jill & damo for whole organizing stuff. ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES get better every time i see them and such diversity in their type of music. alll together a great night
.|..| .|..| .|..|

ps anyone find a camera silver A500 i lost it there at the gig. reward of a free dinner offered or a sound nice one young fellaits

no and i dont think you'll see that crappy camera again but i have a good silver digital camera for sale...buy it!...good price for you

dsd_3144.preview.jpg

dsd_3123.preview.jpg

dsd_3141.preview.jpg

dsd_3116.preview.jpg

and few more at

http://entropy.echelon.pl/wrobell/gallery/music/oipolloi/index.xhtml

hoped the polloi would play more off unite and win. commies and nazis on yer bike

Do you really believe I a Chinese delivery driver who left school at 15 and is anti abortion would have a credit card?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back