Tolerance for the mundane (1 Viewer)

I'll never get sick of cheese sandwiches. I'm the least adventurous vegetarian ever, I don't particulary like any kind of salad see. I've improvised by becomming partial to a bit of cheese and banana toasted. Sounds sick, tastes the good kind of sick.

I went into Tesco in Drogheda yesterday. Couldn't find any chutney on the shelves, so I asked a shelf-packer where it might be

"Chuckney?", he says. "Is that some kind of sauce?" Well, kinda, says I. So he brings me over to the jars of Ragu and Dolmio and starts staring at them. "No", I say, "it's more something you put on sandwiches". "AHA", says he, "A spread!", and brings me over to where the jam is. "That's grand, I'll take it from here", I said, and waited until he went away before sneaking out of the shop

i love my free work lunches.

smug-alert.jpg

the last eight months i've been having 2 quorn sausages microwaved on dry toast for my lunch. I go to govindas once a month for a treat.

I have that for lunch on saturday, with lots of tomato sauce. Sometimes Linda Mc Cartney sausages.

being married to a veggie, the only chance i get to ingest flesh on a day to day basis is in my sambos. generally it's turkey or ham with a nice cheese, rocket or spinach and mayo.

veggies are bent.

avocado and brie
avocado, black olive tapenade, and tomato
avocado and, well, anything (i like avocado)
hummus and roasted peppers from a jar
WEIRD BUT GOOD CORNER: strawberries, black pepper, blue cheese

Rye bread, smoked gouda, red pepper hummus, onions then stick it in one of those awesome toaster bags. Greatest invention ever, those things.

I can't believe I got de-repped for my Peanut Butter & Jelly suggestion.

avocado and brie
avocado, black olive tapenade, and tomato
avocado and, well, anything (i like avocado)
hummus and roasted peppers from a jar
WEIRD BUT GOOD CORNER: strawberries, black pepper, blue cheese
Deadly suggestions there. I was going to rep you but I must have you about something else recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back