Tokai Les Paul Reborn 1978 Japan Ls80 Very Rare (1 Viewer)

GStormcrow

Amazing replica of a 58/59 Les Paul

Unique opportunity to own this dream guitar. 1:1 reproduction of the original instruments from Gibson which led at that time to some legal discussions. Those looking for as close a guitar to the legendary 59 les paul but cant afford an original of upwards of €200,000 can come very close with this les paul. A lot better than the newer LP standards today which retail for €2400. This guitar was originally produced only for the japanese market as Gibson sued them for making such good replicas. They are modeled on the original 58/59 Les Paul and are even closer to the 58/59 than Gibsons own replicas which cost a lot more

Model 1978, LS80. Perfect. Very very few of these were made in 1978 making them very rare and valuable. They are just now starting to shoot up in value with more and more people worldwide realising just how good these guitars are. Everything is original, no damage and nothing changed! I dont think you will ever come across another 1978 LS80 in this condition. Prime example. Beautiful and very rare brown sunburst colour, original ALU nickel hardware.
1 piece mahogany neck. 18degree headstock angle. Handmade bone nut. 2 piece carved maple top. 1 piece mahogany back. Rosewood fingerboad with very little use. Tokai PAF 57 pu's. Original pickups which have a great sound. Also this guitar includes an original tokai hard shell case and original certificate of authenticity signed by Gakki himself.

This guitar has the whole package and makes it a perfect example of how good these guitars are. Because everything is original and it has the original case and certificate it also makes a good vintage instrument for investment. It was a first run production model of 78 as told by serial number. This guitar will be worth a lot more in a few years so dont miss this chance to own a very rare, valuable and collectible guitar as well as one of the best playing Tokai Les Pauls out there

Those who know tokai's know how rare and valuable this guitar is and just how good it sounds. Dont buy a new gibson (sub-)standard when you can own this amazing instrument for less than a new standard.

I am looking for a guide price of €1800 - €2000 for it. I'll have no problem selling this so please no silly offers. If I dont get my price for it now I'll have people biting my hands off to get this beauty in a short time. I'm in no rush to sell and I'm really sad to see this guitar go but I've decided to stick with acoustic guitar and I dont have enough time to play and appreciate this instrument. It's a guitar that deserves to be played and whoever gets this will be lucky to own such an instrument.

More pics available on request. I have lots of pics but they are big so here's just one. More available at www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~GStorm/guitar

P9260505.JPG

Price drop to €1500 for quick sale. Putting an order in for a McIlroy Acoustic this week so has to be sold this week. No lower than €1500 though as I've an offer abroad for €1500 but I really dont want to be shipping this in case it gets damaged. It's in perfect/as new condition, probably sitting it a case most of its life but it is probably one of the best Les Pauls you could ever play without buying a custom shop or very expensive supreme model. Anyone is welcome to come try it out through my microcube as I've just sold my main amp. Welcome to bring own amp to try it out too

Here is the same tokai with a different set of pickups (mine is older though making it one of the rarer first run guitars). To get that into the country will cost about 2 grand. These tokais are serious guitars and it pains me to let this go. With gibson you are really just paying for the name. Here is a better guitar at over a grand cheaper

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7372895055&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

€1400 for anyone who can take it this week? As i said it's in brand new condition. You wouldnt think it was 28 years old. Pics dont do it justice either. Stunning plain top and great sound

Hey GStormcrow,

Do you still have the Tokai Reborn for sale?
If so, can you please send me more pics to [email protected]

Make me an offer I can`t resist and I`ll take it wright away.

I`m located in Germany...hope that`s not a problem!

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back