todays breakfast (2 Viewers)

Brown bread toast and organic strawberry jam.
A flax seed oil capsule and some multi vitamin thing.
Cup of coffee from the cafe on corner as i headed down to dart.

Well that's normally what I have, but no bread this morning so now I'm hungry. Wasn't until I read this though.

Wahey lads we're all going down to the corner shop!

goddammit, 3 cups of strong black coffee. I'm usually so good about healthy mealtimes, but I spent my grocery budget on booze this week, so no breakfasty stuff in the house. And working at home this morning, so going to the shop means putting on what you lot call 'clothes' (as I am still in my jim jams).

Now I feel guilty.

It's true about kickstarting brains, though. I'm getting nothing done.

nEiLo said:
yeah and have been for quite some time

in your company i just smoke the other stuff (it helps alot:p )

you back on the booze?

..nope booze free and meat free last 7 weeks (except for a slight abberation at the ballroom last week..but jesus you would need drink to get thought that..I mean I ended up talking to egg and snakey for gods sake. Must have been hammered. :) )

Latex lizzie said:
..also try scambled egg with fresh finely chopped mint..First I thought..eeeagghh but I tell you your mouth will love you forever. Anyway mammy says it's good to try new things!
scrambled egg with goats cheese and tarragon is also yummy, as i discovered by one of my "what's in the fridge that might go together?" experiments.

Latex lizzie said:
..also try scambled egg with fresh finely chopped mint..First I thought..eeeagghh but I tell you your mouth will love you forever. Anyway mammy says it's good to try new things!
Sweet scrambled eggs is the way forward!

A little brown sugar and nutmeg, maybe some raisins, serve on buttery toast, winner:)

I myself tho had hot bran flakes and crunchy nut corn flakes with one of them live yogurt things.

does anyone believe that those actimel things are any good for ya? hungover this morn so no brekkie for me. had lunch but forgot me vitamin pill. any suggestions?

spectraljanitor said:
does anyone believe that those actimel things are any good for ya? hungover this morn so no brekkie for me. had lunch but forgot me vitamin pill. any suggestions?
actimel?...bugger knows, tastes nice though, esp the tropical fruits one, also keeps the dog happy for about an hour as he chews the shit out of the bottle to get at the leftovers.

Best hangover cure is fresh fruit juice thing from the epicurean foodhall...dunno where you'd find that stuff in the wesht tho:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back