todays breakfast (2 Viewers)

most important meal of the day is a load of wank

i just fail. to believe that

why do we eat more for our dinner then?

thats oulwans tryin to get their child'eren who dont eat breakfast to eat breakfast
just like when oul wans dont like their kids pullin faces they tell them that
if the wind changes direction your face will stay that way

thru the use of hallucinogenics i see thru you all , oul wans

thegoone said:

thats oulwans tryin to get their child'eren who dont eat breakfast to eat breakfast
just like when oul wans dont like their kids pullin faces they tell them that
if the wind changes direction your face will stay that way

thru the use of hallucinogenics i see thru you all , oul wans

..er much as all this is lovley and whatnot.. breakfast is the most important meal of the day (not lecturing here as previously discussed I dont eat breakfast.) but it kick starts your metabolisim gets your brain in gear for any complicated things you have to do....sayin'

Latex lizzie said:
..er much as all this is lovley and whatnot.. breakfast is the most important meal of the day (not lecturing here as previously discussed I dont eat breakfast.) but it kick starts your metabolisim gets your brain in gear for any complicated things you have to do....sayin'

a recent study discovered that blokes perform better in exams when they have eaten a small amount for breakfast e.g. one piece of toast. compared to wimmin who have to stuff themselves.

just sayin'

oh and, apple and warm rubex. vitamin c up to me eyebrows.

thegoone said:

Myself, I put on weight when I don't eat a proper breakfast, as I'm hungry for the rest of the day and running out to my local coins/stamps/commemorative plate/sweetshop for mars bars every couple of hours.

This is so not rock and roll, I am very disillusioned.

conor said:
a recent study discovered that blokes perform better in exams when they have eaten a small amount for breakfast e.g. one piece of toast. compared to wimmin who have to stuff themselves.

just sayin'

oh and, apple and warm rubex. vitamin c up to me eyebrows.

..rubex is the shizzle. Fact.

I have diarrhoea since 5.30 this morning and now I'm week as a kitten and the thought of breakfast really scares me.
!bog :(

chilli king, get some fluids into you. gatorade or flat 7up should help and not upset your stomach too much. </channeling my ma>

on-topic: two poached eggs, brown toast, orange juice, and a cup of coffee.

Fruit and Fibre and tea and a phone call from me ma going 'are you awake and on your way to college' and me going 'yes ma i've been doing this for a year and a bit now, will you not be'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back