To the pricks who threw eggs at me last night: (3 Viewers)

YOU MISSED!!!! HA!
TWICE!!!
FROM 2 FEET AWAY!!
IN A STOPPED CAR!!!
WHILE I WAS STANDING STILL!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

anyone ever been egged / gone egging?

A ten year old boy asked me for a light once outside Iveagh flats. Normally I’d tell a kid that age to fuck off, but loads of his mates were there at the gates looking scary, so I gave him a light.

Then, as he was lighting it he said conspiratorily “Mind yourself, them lads are gonna start fuckin’ eggs at ya”

Then, as he walked back to his gang, the lads started egging him! Poor lad was destroyed so he was.
But since I had some warning I was eggspecting it, and they weren’t able to hit me. That kid made quite a sacrifice for me. Thanks kid.

one night about 6 months ago i had just walked out of my door, and was waiting for this SUV to roar by so i could cross the street - fucker slowed down and some jackass threw an egg at me, hitting me in the leg. it didn't break, and fell onto the road....and still didn't break. i was happy, yet filled with rage at the same time. such an unusual feeling.

We dressed all in black. We snuck up around the back. We began to
attack. The eggs they cracked on mojo's back. Go!!

Yeah we were walking by the central bank there thursday last week and a woman waiting on a bus got one fucked at her from an above window it hit her on the head and it went into her eye.

I also spent the evening minding my fellas coat that also managed to get egg on it.

Standing on Gardiner St. waiting for a bus one time two eggs landed beside me out of the flats above. I moved away up to the next bus stop. A while later these girls came cycling down the road shouting "They're fuckin' eggs at us, let's got to Spar and rob some." Like a miniature war of the buttons.

SOMEONE THREW A CHRISTMAS TREE AT ME WHILST A CYCLING HOME FROM SCHOOL. THEY MISSED.

GOT SPUDS THROWN ASWELL. GOT OFF MY BIKE.. PICKED THE SPUDS UP A FUCKED 'EM AS HARD AS I COULD BACK AT THE CROWD OF KIDS. HURT A COUPLE OF THEM. THEY WEREN'T THE ONES WHO THREW 'EM... TOUGH SHIT.
ALLAHPOMME-DO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back