Time to take down the decorations. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Well, that sucked (apart from the thumped christmas party).

42-16042047.jpg

Christmas was and always is brilliant. Unless it brings up some disturbing childhood memories. In that case, get over it, it's Christmas like.

i had the best Christmas ever. i could die now knowing it would be nearly impossible to have a better Christmas. All you people have lost sight of what Christmas is all about. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.

I had a grand christmas.

I think the days of getting rip roaringly drunk and offending everybody are finally behind me.

I'd a great christmas. January has sucked so far though. We took down decorations in the house last saturday. Office ones are down since yesterday but I refuse to give back a little christmas tree which is staying on my desk til next year

The auld tongue was bet into me cheek there big guy.

I think the days of getting rip roaringly drunk and offending everybody are finally behind me.

i seem to have put mine behind me some time ago. i've been to the pub about 4 times in the last 4 or 5 months and on some of those occasions just had the one pint. i do have a bottle or two of beer at home in the evenings and watch the documentary channel sometimes

i seem to have put mine behind me some time ago. i've been to the pub about 4 times in the last 4 or 5 months and on some of those occasions just had the one pint. i do have a bottle or two of beer at home in the evenings and watch the documentary channel sometimes

You've been down the boozer more times than me Shaney.
I also do have a bottle or two of beer at home in the evenings.
Just to be sociable like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back