ticket tauts (2 Viewers)

mc moley said:
napalm ya legend! are you serious about that ticket corm?? i'll take it 4 100....i think they were going for close enough to that.

Haha fuck sake, of course I wasn't serious, I was pretending to be a ticket tout obviously!

Give me 20,000 tickets. Look the thing is, I don't have the money on me right now, I'll pay you back later okay?

I saw some knacker tout knab a ticket right outta some guy's hand. the guy had just bought it from some bloke for cost, and the gypo tout Paul Daniels'd it right out of yer man's hand. Guy went to call the cops, so the tout gave it back and said "ha, was onlee jokin'd ye fuckin sap!".

JANER said:
Well I would never ever go to a stadium gig under any circumstances, thank fuck Punk bands are all Pub bands!!!!
Nothing beats a gig where the stage is within little finger tips!!

The best gigs I've been to have all been in small venues. I usually only go to big events to see one band and I always come away swearing I'll never go again.
Yeah, touts are assholes and something should be done about them. It's always the same few motherfuckers too. I'm going to phone F.L.A.G. ....|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back