ticket tauts (2 Viewers)

Rachel666

granted most big stadium concerts are mediocre and some people love money, I still don't think you should buy a ticket with the intention of ripping someone else off.

My solution: Well if you really love this band you should be prepared to go through an military obstical course and answer a 10 page questionaire on the band. Then if you pass, you can buy a ticket.

.|..|

i like the way dara just turned an anti ticket tout thread round by askin ppl for tickets..keep it up boss..i love touts especially the one legged one

I was going to go see REM when they played the point but a week after getting it some one asked me could they buy it off me.. and I said yeah.. so then I decided to put it in the buy and sell just to see how much I would be offered for it. And I was people ringing me up telling me they would give me 110 euro for it etc. In the end I sold it for buying priece to the person I knew. I should have been an arse hole there and made over 100% profit.

Roisin said:
I was going to go see REM when they played the point but a week after getting it some one asked me could they buy it off me.. and I said yeah.. so then I decided to put it in the buy and sell just to see how much I would be offered for it. And I was people ringing me up telling me they would give me 110 euro for it etc. In the end I sold it for buying priece to the person I knew. I should have been an arse hole there and made over 100% profit.

profit's one thing but you should really be aiming for sustained growth over a long-term period. we're talking development both urban and rural, and don't neglect domestic artisan interests if you don't want to become dependent on foreign technological imports.

Anyone have any tickets to Weezer for sale?

Can't wait for the new album, the rest of it better be better than that new fuckin' single.

Bahahaha.jpg

..:eek:

Well I would never ever go to a stadium gig under any circumstances, thank fuck Punk bands are all Pub bands!!!!
Nothing beats a gig where the stage is within little finger tips!!

Ha Ha Ray Fuckface.If you ever stop posting can I assume your identity cos thats the best name ever

just noticed muertos has changed avatars........

you get punk points for the 'songs about fucking' pic.
.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back