Thursday-Tex La Homa/Crayonsmith/Pat Cannon (1 Viewer)

ostrichsyndrome

Will be at The Hub this thursday (13th May)

TLH is an ambient (post) rock outfit currently based in france. In the past they have been with Superglider records, their new album has just been released on french label talitres (also responsible for CALLA and THE NATIONAL)

Their music is described as a melting pot of music genres, it sounds like mazzy star, death cab for cutie, massive attack and mogwai all at once.

support is from pat Cannon of The Coldspoon Conspiracy, who will be playing his own acoustic material. Also playing will be Dublin based avant rock Crayonsmith, which features members of the Coldspoons and Hermie In Tweed.

Doors are at 8 pm and it's 6 Euro in

i dunno. guess it wasn't deemed overly post worthy and disappeared. pad are you just playing acoustic stuff or will there be special guest appearances by people playing along.

TLH is really good their album is well worth getting. and they're playing all the best festivals this summer (primavera and roskilde)

yeah this is goin down tonight - pat, you will have to park your caravan in rathmines or someplace cos theres no room for it in templebar( i hear its good for sourcing scrap metal though) that gig last night was deadly!

Great gig last night. does anyone know the guy who was taking photos at the gig? Tex La Homa were asking if they could get a copy for their website. if anyone knows who he is could they get him to contact me.

ostrichsyndrome said:
Great gig last night. does anyone know the guy who was taking photos at the gig? Tex La Homa were asking if they could get a copy for their website. if anyone knows who he is could they get him to contact me.
that was me and they are crap. sorry!

any chance there's any slightly good ones that can go up on the website??? I'm meeting them next week and would like to give them dublin pics for their site. hopefully they'll be back soon, and hopefully more people go see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back