Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th Dec (1 Viewer)

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

THERE BETTER BE LOADS OF HARD ROCK ACTION AT THIS... DO DECAL ROCK??? THEY DROVE ME OUTTA THE VENUE LAST TIME I SAW 'EM.... IF BROKEN ARM SENDS OVER HIS CAST IT WOULD SUFFICE. WE COULD STICK IT ON THE NEAREST HIPPIE AND CONTINUE ON AS NORMAL... OH YEAH!!!!! ALLAHQUANDO!!!

best bit of any thumped do is...

EB980748_hello-my-name-is-badge-3-1-2-x2-1-4-red.gif

Re: Thumped Christmas party - Sunday 18th December, Crawdaddy

pete said:
why the fuck not? who's going to dress up as santa claus now?
heh. i found me santa coat there the other day. rappa. i'd love to be santa again, gettin all the girls (and the good looking fallas) to sit on me lap. how how how can i touch you there? oh, i know you've been naughty. etc.

any hoo, i'm bringing the crimbo cheer to the chilli king this year, so screw youse.

Re: Thumped Christmas party - Sunday 18th December, Crawdaddy

Hector Grey said:
heh. i found me santa coat there the other day. rappa. i'd love to be santa again, gettin all the girls (and the good looking fallas) to sit on me lap. how how how can i touch you there? oh, i know you've been naughty. etc.

any hoo, i'm bringing the crimbo cheer to the chilli king this year, so screw youse.
awwww

Re: Thumped Xmas Do - Oak : Decal & Dave Lacey : Redneck Manifesto - Crawdaddy, 18th

nlgbbbblth said:
heheh. That time of year again.

Garrrr... going to miss this. And the Thumped thing. Ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back